Super Contributor

New Movie: "The Lunch Box...." ~ and Other Movies ~~

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I saw this movie with a friend. It is very different. It is a slice of Indian life, but with a slent. Very well acted, and good humor. Theatre was rather full, and only 2 people walked out.

Also, while in NY the other weekend, I saw "Le Weekend" and very much liked it. It is for a change about a couple in the early 60s that always bickered and was planning to divorce, until they went to Paris a weekend, and had all kinds of adventures and experiences. I liked the fact that it was more my age, as I have no connection with the very very young actors, just no connection. It has a lot of humor, and was very funny! It now plays in DC as well, so in other cities too. Worth ypur while.

Unfortunately the movie of Catherine Deneuve did not pan out. Her acting always great but a weird story line, and way too long. So only movie of hers I didn't like. And sorry like crazy. She is now 70 and beautiful as ever...

Have a great day everyone and hope ypu too have sunshine as tom. here we are back to rain.... :-(

Hugs,

Magenta

Super Contributor

Re: New Movie: ""The Lunch Box...."" ~ and Other Movies ~~

Well, I am impressed!