Trusted Contributor

Has anyone seen the new Maytag ads where the spokesman portrays a dishwasher, a refrigerator, & a washer/dryer? I really like the new ads & find them clever & humorous. It isn't Mike Rowe, but the spokesman reminds me of Mike Rowe.(ruggedly handsome) I personally like the washer/dryer one the best.

Respected Contributor

I haven't see the washer/dryer commercial but the dishwasher is cute. Hubby even thought so.

Respected Contributor

I've seen them. The new actor isn't Jesse White (the original Maytag Repairman) or Gordon Jump (Jesse White's successor); I remember both of them. I guess Maytag thinks that enough people have forgotten the original and, therefore, they can start fresh. I'm not impressed.

Trusted Contributor

I've only seen the fridge commercial. I really enjoyed it, especially at the end, when he says, 'Lazy toaster!'.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they're really cute and very creative !

I like the DW one the best.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

New man is Colin Ferguson. Both DH and I were surprised to see him doing commercials as we recall him from a series called Eureka and a couple of episodes on Haven.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/14/2014 Allegheny said:

New man is Colin Ferguson. Both DH and I were surprised to see him doing commercials as we recall him from a series called Eureka and a couple of episodes on Haven.

Thank you for knowing who that was - I thought he looked familiar! I think it's a cute commercial.