Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Link to the ad titled "Keep the light alive":  ispot.tv/ad/n_j0/2021-lexus-lc-convertible-keep-the-light-alive-t1

@Marp wrote:

Link to the ad titled "Keep the light alive":  ispot.tv/ad/n_j0/2021-lexus-lc-convertible-keep-the-light-alive-t1

@Marp @Thank you for providing a link to see first hand. Too bad that others don't take advantage of your post. 

Respected Contributor

Good grief. It's a commercial. Since when have all commercials been true to life? 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't notice any cliff, wouldn't have even thought about it if it had not been mentioned here.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched it frame by frame, and I'm not so sure that's a cliff in the scenes where the boy is swinging and then flying the kite.  Looks like it could just be rolling land, so that you don't see flat land going forward.  It does drop off, but not necessarily a sharp drop like a cliff. Could be just a slope.  That would certainly make more sense in the narrative.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Most commericials are INTERESTING.  I don't like most of them but I record most of my program so the fast forward is my friend.  

Respected Contributor

I do not see a cliff either.  I see a rolling landscape.  Perhaps if you live in a flat area these rolling hills seem treacherous.  

The focus seemed to be of a boy now man reflecting on his youth of enjoying the pleasures of being outside in the fresh air and sun.  Memories kindled by his ride in a convertible on a summer day.

No crisis noted.

Honored Contributor

The only commercials I like and watch and dont run for my remote are the one for E-Trade with the Bears in the "market" and the other one is for Absorex Cat Litter with cats in a Old West setting....those two make me laugh the others just annoy me....

https://www.facebook.com/ETRADE/videos/224192928877227/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5OZxokDYPM&ab_channel=AHCatLitter

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Haven't seen it. Don't care. Love my Lexus though!

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I saw the 30 second commerical...it's not a big deal, a fuss about nothing.

Just watched it, totally agree.

Some people live with their training wheels on their entire life. 😉