Honored Contributor

With all the information out there about health and nutrition, I'm surprised that people still eat donuts!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

I rarely drink sodas anymore but when I did, Dr Pepper was my favorite and it's dad's too.  My daughter takes dad donuts once a week.  I'll let her know to keep an eye out for a DP flavored donut.  Sound a whole lot better than the pretzel perfume from D&G...that I WILL buy if it comes to Sephora in a travel size.

Honored Contributor

Coconut DP???  I think I'm about to fall off the wagon!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I don't but I would give one a try just out of curiosity.  Buying my groceries online and not going in the store has kept me from seeing.buying the new offerings.

Honored Contributor
No Thank You Merch & Gifts for Sale | Redbubble

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Coconut DP???  I think I'm about to fall off the wagon!

@monicakm 

Earlier this year I bought a small size of Coffeemate with Dr Pepper or Coconut flavoring ....  I think you were supposed to put it IN the soda, NOT in coffee.   

It was a stupid concept.

It was awful for coffee, and I was keeping an open mind.  I saw "Coffeemate" and thought it was for coffee, not to add to soda.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

With all the information out there about health and nutrition, I'm surprised that people still eat donuts!  Woman Surprised

@Tinkrbl44 People (including me) still eat all kinds of things that aren't good for them, regardless of the information available. People still drink too much, smoke, don't get enough exercise, drive too fast, etc. in spite of all the info that says it's not a good idea. I'm not surprised in the least!

Honored Contributor

If I can't eat a donut, when I want to, there's not much point to living.

I remember Dorothy Hamill saying "What's life without ice cream?"  Too right!

However, I tried Krispy Cremes once and found them to be way too sweet (and greasy) for me.  They opened a shop in my area and it didn't last long.

Trusted Contributor

Plain Dr Pepper is the only soft drink I drink and only with certain food.  However it needs to stay in a bottle.

Respected Contributor

Dr Pepper is my favorite soda; Krispy Kremes are my favorite doughnuts. Not interested in even trying them together. I prefer the regular glazed HOT KKs or the lemon custard filled ones. That's about it. Thankfully we don't have a store in town and I don't care to get them in the grocery stores.