Honored Contributor

😮 New Kevin Spacey woes 😮

Kevin Spacey is reportedly under investigation for three new claims of sexual assault in London, bringing the grand total to six.

The Oscar-winning actor – who is already under investigation in both the UK and the U.S. – is being probed by the Metropolitan Police after three additional men came forward with accusations ranging from 1996 to 2008, according to TMZ.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed to the Daily News that two men came forward with claims in February; one said he was sexually assaulted in Lambeth in 2008, while the other claimed to have been assaulted in Gloucester in 2013.

A third allegation came in April, from a man who said he was sexually assault in Westminster in 1996.

The Met would not confirm the identity of the person under investigation, but did confirm that all six accusations were against the same man.

The allegations are being investigated by officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offenses Command.

Spacey, 58, is already under investigation by the Scotland Yard for three separate sexual assault allegations.

The most recent was launched in January after a man went to police claiming the “American Beauty” star sexually assaulted him in Westminster in 2005.

The actor had long made a home in the UK, as he served as the artistic director of the famed Old Vic theater in London from 2004 to 2015. The theater has since admitted to having received 20 allegations of inappropriate behavior during Spacey’s tenure.

Back across the pond, he is also facing a probe from Los Angeles County prosecutors regarding an assault that allegedly took place in October 1992 in West Hollywood, and involved an adult man.

Former Boston news anchor Heather Unruh also told the Daily News that Spacey is the subject of a criminal investigation in Massachusetts after he allegedly grabbed her teenage son’s genitals at a Nantucket club in 2016.

Allegations against Spacey first surfaced in October, when actor Anthony Rapp claimed the actor made an unwanted sexual advance toward him when he was just 14.

Spacey was promptly fired from his Netflix series “House of Cards,” and has remained under the radar as similar allegations have come to light.

Most recently, Spacey’s “L.A. Confidential” co-star Guy Pearce hinted at an inappropriate encounter with the star in a Tuesday interview on the Australian talk show “Interview.”

“Amazing actor; incredible actor. Slightly difficult time with Kevin, yeah. He’s a handsy guy,” Pearce said. “Thankfully I was 29, and not 14.”

NY Daily News

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😮 New Kevin Spacey woes 😮

.....sad.

Respected Contributor

Such a horrible shame, he was one of my all-time favorite actors. 

Esteemed Contributor

So sad! I really liked his acting. He was a brilliant actor, but it looks like his career is over—-and for good reason (sadly).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes it’s sad. I only wish people would come forward right away and not so many years go by.

Honored Contributor

Well, there it is.

Esteemed Contributor

Face in palm. Sad on many personal levels. And sounds like a few employers kept the sad secret.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Whoa.  Smiley Sad  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

One of the saddest parts of these accusations is the accused can never prove his innocence. Just an accusation can be the end of a career.
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
One of the saddest parts of these accusations is the accused can never prove his innocence. Just an accusation can be the end of a career.

@lovesrecess, would you prefer that no accusations be made against anyone for sexual abuse?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland