Honored Contributor

Re: 👉🏽 New Jersey folks, GOOD NEWS! 👈🏿

1.png2.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Seeing is believing.

It was supposed to happen 2 months ago, owners maxed out their personal credit cards in anticipation of the reopening and 2 days before he changed his mind.

Contributor

In NJ didn't the govonor make it mandatory to wear a mask even outdoors?

Esteemed Contributor

How are they enforcing windows being open when some places have windows that can’t open.  The worry is air quality but that seems like an odd requirement 

Esteemed Contributor

Too little too late.

So many restaurants and movie theaters have closed for good. Gov. has made too many arbitrary decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate our Gov keeping us safe- whever he reopens 'something' there are too many people NOT adhering to the guidelines (social distancing &/or wearing masks). I've stayed away from friends that I knew were't doing the right  thing- their feeling is you have to live life. LIVE is exactly my goal!

There's lots of travel in/out NJ as well-  this adds another level of concern.This was an integral part of the July 4  decision reversal (nothing  arbitrary about that). 

I jsut got somewhat comfortable with outdoor dining -  I won't be doing anything indoor until the numbers show we're really okay. I've had family with covid (fortunately they recovered) - this is not something to be taken lightly. 

Honored Contributor

I'd say quick go do it now if you feel a strong need to eat inside a restaurant.

Once it gets colder, it won't be as safe with the contained airflow. Still a better idea to eat outside. But who is going to want to do that in December? Or have a window near them open? Good timing to go out to eat now.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

How are they enforcing windows being open when some places have windows that can’t open.  The worry is air quality but that seems like an odd requirement 

@Snoopp the air quality has to do with  droplets containing the virus beng recirculated into the establishment. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jdpic wrote:

In NJ didn't the govonor make it mandatory to wear a mask even outdoors?

@Jdpic  Inside stores it's mandatory; outside if social distancing isn't possible masks should be worn. I wear them anytime I'm around people outside my home. There's such resistance to this puiblic  health issue, God knows where folks have been, who they've been in contact with, etc.