Trusted Contributor

Re: New Information From Your State or Province?

Here in Utah we  have 380 cases and 1 death. The gentleman  came off of one of the cruise ships in California. Most are centrally  located around SLC and there are around 20 in Park City.

I have to give big props to our govener.. Schools have been closed 3 weeks and now until May 1st. We have been asked to shelter in place  for the last 3 weeks, and now also until May 1st.

Honored Contributor

What about schools, stores and other businesses? In my youngest daughter's county in Pennsylvania, they have police caution tape around the playgrounds.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are now on stay at home orders---some are violating the order.....

In our Texas city--- 84 cases, 36 are travel related, 27 community spread....

3 deaths-

An 80 year old, 44 yr old, and a 50 yr old...(the 50 yr old had underlying health issues).......

Statewide---995 cases, 12 deaths....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

West Virginia had 39 cases last night.   

Charleston Area Medical Center announced today they are treating 17 of those patients.   

3 people have tested positive on this southern end of the state; 2 are students at different colleges, and the other is an adult female who traveled outside the state.   All are reported to be recovering in their homes.   

Our schools were initially closed until March 27th; today the Governor extended school closures until April 20th.   

Respected Contributor

on news tonight  nursing home in Morgantown WV ground zero for WV 20 cases in one nursing home

Honored Contributor

In NC we had a shelter in order issued today. The county my kids go to school in are closed until May 15. 

Respected Contributor

In a video update today, a local health official stated that we were supposed to get a lot more testing kits but they didn’t arrive. We now have labs to process them but not enough kits. 

Trusted Contributor

In Nevada we have 403 cases and 10 deaths.  The governor ordered all schools and all non-essential businesses to close a couple of days ago.  Everyone is supposed to stay home and no gatherings of more than 10 people.  The police have been out citing businesses that ignore the order.  The order  is supposed to last for 30 days.