Esteemed Contributor

New Hampshire, Premium Outlets or Mall of Manchester?

[ Edited ]

I have been to Merrimack Premium Outlets but not Mall of Manchester.  Should I go to Mall of Manchester?  What is your preference and why?  TIA. LM

Honored Contributor

Re: New Hampshire, Premium Outlets or Mall of Manchester?

[ Edited ]

I have not been for many years, i will tell you do not go to fox run mall in newington, i live just about 9 miles from there,just a shadow of what it once was, i love freeport , ll bean ,and all, be sure and go to cuddle down, the portland mall is ok ,but it also has been several years since i went there, T he folige  is really changing a long the coast now ,i bet in the mountains it is lovely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

i would go to the Merrimack outlets and if you want to mall shop, Pheasant Lane Mall is about 20 minutes south on Rt 3 (Everett Tpke)

Honored Contributor

I used to love the outlet malls but so many manufacturers started making lower quality merchandise just for their stores in the outlet malls I stopped going.  

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest , I already found that out.  I used to really like to shop Macy’s there.  The last time I was there it had really gone downhill.  Thanks for the heads up.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@CatsyCline , thanks for the mall recommendation.  Will check it out!

@goldensrbest , Freeport is our first stop.  We always do LlBean and plan to hit Cuddledown as well.  I just bought a smart wool duvet (silk) that gets wo derail reviews but have not opened it in case I see something better!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne , I have been known to walk out of the outlets without a purchase. My closet is too full to buy something I don’t love.

i am so happy to be taking a few days off.  Dorian cleanup and community project have me much too busy!  LM

Honored Contributor

Cuddledown, use to be at a different location ,in freeport they had a upstairs, you got such good buyes there ,they moved further toward town several years ago, no upstairs ,i still have items i bought still in packages,  enjoy your trip.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom  lunch at the harraseeket inn for lunch.

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom   if you decide on Manchester, there's another Mall, in Salem NH, The Mall at Rockingham Park.    Then if you plan to venture into MA you can take 93S to 95S (aka 128)S and stop by The Burlington Mall. (one of my faves)

all of these shopping meccas were a short drive for me at one time!