Honored Contributor

Re: New Fashion Line for QVC......H by Halston

Ms 151949 - I am SO with  you on this!!!!!!!  Thank you for saying the same thing I also just said.

Honored Contributor

There is a Halston TSV on 9/28. 

A272457

A272461 in Petites.

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

There is a Halston TSV on 9/28. 

A272457

A272461 in Petites.

Thanks brii! This is something I would wear. I think I'll order it in a couple of colors. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Smaug, I think it's really pretty! 

Respected Contributor

You guys are enabling me! HAD to order A234888 (scoop neck top) in that beautiful pink! I am such a sucker for that color. Louis L got it right first but H looks like a contender for the title of prettiest pink on Q. Has anybody received this top yet?

Esteemed Contributor

Who is Halston ?
Honored Contributor

The TSV looks very similar to the TTV that Evine had Wednesday.  It's not for me because I'm too short.  Even in a petite I just would never get enough use out of this to justify owning it.  It would be a PITA at work because I'd end up rolling over the bottom of it with my chair.  LOL  How I manage that on long things I don't know but I do and quite often.   

Frequent Contributor

I know that some might consider Halston to be an "old" design house.  I for one am thrilled they are on the Q.  I am hoping their fit is very similar to their previous lines as this is the one designer that FITS me consistently and well.  Very classic styling and excellent fit.  And these prices are within my budget. 

I've pre-ordered the TSV in two colors and will base future purchases on the success or failure of these dusters.  So hoping they are like the Halston I remember!

Honored Contributor

I would use that sweater as a housecoat.I have been looking for a snugly knit one like that.

Frequent Contributor

I love the Marla Wynn line on HSN!