Respected Contributor

New Fashion Line for QVC......H by Halston

I came across this online and checked it out. It is coming Sept.10th and I was hoping it would be something unique.

Wrong, it is the same old boring knits with ankle pants and loose fitting jackets.

Pricing is up there like everything else.

Why can't QVC get something that is new and interesting instead of al the same old thing.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Fashion Line for QVC......H by Halston

I actually liked some of the items.  They look very current to me.

Contributor

Nothing special.  Wish they had something like Marla Wynn on HSN which reminds me of Eileen Fisher.

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

I actually liked some of the items.  They look very current to me.

I agree.  I already pre ordered the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I like most of what I've seen so far.  On trend but elegant.  I would order the TSV right now, but I cannot find the item #.

Honored Contributor

Same styles as all QVC lines, same krappy polyester fabrics and same way too high prices. SAME SAME SAME.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You might be interested in reading the Halston: Early Reviews thread in Fashion posted by Gardensla. I think it is a cute line, many, many vendors are offering similar items. Must be what's current and selling.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I came across this online and checked it out. It is coming Sept.10th and I was hoping it would be something unique.

Wrong, it is the same old boring knits with ankle pants and loose fitting jackets.

Pricing is up there like everything else.

Why can't QVC get something that is new and interesting instead of al the same old thing.

I agree.  QVC presents designers that were big 20 or more years ago.  Some of the items are very nice, but seriously, the Q needs to come up to the 21st century.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A very credible poster, who actually bought some of the items, has a review in the fashion forum if anyone is interested.

I've not seen the upcoming TSV top but she bought a top that I'm very interested in.  It's not poly at all and the price is very decent.   

ETA:  Sorry MaggieMack.  I somehow missed your post when I posted what I did. 

Honored Contributor

Pre-ordered the tsv???  What might this be, something coming up soon?  Once again I've not had an email annoucning a Halston tsv.

And then on the other hand, more than likely would leave it on the rack.  I've seen the price points - this stuff is WAY over the top and it looks like everybody else's stuff - open front cardis, leggings, jogging pants with elastic around the ankle that women think is okay to wear ANYWHERE!  This look kills me!

Anyway no, I will not be spending money for the 'Halston' label in it.