Trusted Contributor

Re: New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Marries

@Zernia Rose wrote:

She is smart and accomplished! Seemingly, she is capable of providing herself with an upper class lifestyle without marriage. This seems to be the same scenario for Dr. Jen on Good Morning America 3.

@Zernia Rose 

Dr. Jen is marrying the Tom Werner who used to date Katie Couric.  He likes the morning show women apparently

Respected Contributor

Is this Dr. Blumberg's first marriage? Does she have children?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@Zernia Rose wrote:

She is smart and accomplished! Seemingly, she is capable of providing herself with an upper class lifestyle without marriage. This seems to be the same scenario for Dr. Jen on Good Morning America 3.

@Zernia Rose 

Dr. Jen is marrying the Tom Werner who used to date Katie Couric.  He likes the morning show women apparently

@Black Cat Back   Tom Werner is chairman of the Boston Red Sox.  He's quite a bit older than Dr. Jen as well (72/53).  As they say, Be Happy.

Trusted Contributor

Every pot has a lid. Smiley Wink Best wishes and happiness to them.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I find him rather disgusting, sorry but I am a huge Pats fan and he is not well liked in NE.

He charges the people that attend the games outrageous parking fees and never mind the price of the tickets for the games!!   He's a multi billionaire for Pete's sake.........and this, marrying someone half your age???   Tell me she's not looking for a sugar daddy, Please!!!!   She can have him but  Myra must be rolling over.   God rest her soul.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I find him rather disgusting, sorry but I am a huge Pats fan and he is not well liked in NE.

He charges the people that attend the games outrageous parking fees and never mind the price of the tickets for the games!!   He's a multi billionaire for Pete's sake.........and this, marrying someone half your age???   Tell me she's not looking for a sugar daddy, Please!!!!   She can have him but  Myra must be rolling over.   God rest her soul.

I think that Myra Kraft would be vey proud of the philanthropic work that her husband continues to be involved in. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Congratulations to the newlyweds. I wish them many years of happiness together. ❤

hckynut  🇺🇸

Thank you, John!

Do people think that "love" doesn't exist...and doesn't know what age is? 

I am shocked at the replies! 

She surely doesn't need his money nor does he need hers.  Lonliness knows no timeline!

I wish them much happiness together!

Esteemed Contributor

She looks young enough to be his granddaughter.   

Wonder if he'll stay away from massage parlors and strip clubs???? 

I suppose there are billions of reasons why she was attracted to him.  Pre-nup should be interesting.

Wish them well.

Trusted Contributor

Call me crazy, but I see an evenly matched couple in love.

Additionally, he is not hard on the eyes and displays a certain joie de vivre.

Ah, love. We all desire it. Why despair it?

Trusted Contributor

@Black Cat Back You may be onto a new trend.  Each is intelligent, mature, and at a stage in life where many of life's milestones have been accomplished and they can enjoy a new phase in life.