Honored Contributor

Re: New Creative Director for DG2 on HSN?

Sam Sambors was the creative director for One World on Shophq for many years.  My guess is around 10 years.  He's very familiar to those of us who are fans of Ohe World.  I was sad when he left Shophq but thrilled when he joined Dg2.  I think he'll bring  in fresh, modern designs that will move Dg2 into the future.  The brand won't get stagnant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm happy to see this.  He is knowledgeable and engaging.  One World seems to have remained static, and I have a bunch so I had quit watching anyway.  I've never paid much attention to DG2 since both pants I ordered had to be returned for size. Now that he's here I will give the line another try.  I found the spelling, Saboura.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Sam Sambors was the creative director for One World on Shophq for many years.  My guess is around 10 years.  He's very familiar to those of us who are fans of Ohe World.  I was sad when he left Shophq but thrilled when he joined Dg2.  I think he'll bring  in fresh, modern designs that will move Dg2 into the future.  The brand won't get stagnant.

He didn't do this for One World though. 

Honored Contributor

years ago he sold handbags on ShopNBC. He jumps ship from channel to channel and will put his name on just about anything for a buck.