Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Bill Cosby accuser today......

When I said LET IT GO, I DIDN,T MEAN HIM, I MEANT WASTING YOUR TIME ON HERE. Is it being solved here,? Are the powers that be reading your frustrations. WHAT ABOUT THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS, AND OTHER SPORT FIGURES that are raping and ABUSING and getting away with it now because they are big money makers. RAPE SHOULD NOT BE CONDONE, but not going to get solved on these posts. Crosby has been ruined, so nothing you say on here will put him in jail. I also stand corrected on saying, Exonerated,. I should have said NOT charged. RAPE started in the beginning of time, read bible accounts. Not right, but it will go on until the end of time. It,s not right, but reality. Believe it or not, husbands have been known to rape their own wives. I know this from experience, and no thread or post will change it. Fathers their own sons and daughters, so arguing on here will not change anything.
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 12/16/2014 Chrystaltree said:

Yes, because if she SAID it happened. It happened. That's the problem with this 2014 witch hunt, everyone WANTS so badly to believe any story that they question nothing. I don't believe it because she's 24 and these are modern times and the chick was hanging out at the Playboy Mansion, so she's no innocent young girl. If anything even approaching an attack ahd happened she'd have sunk her teeth into Cosby for every penny she could get. She's a no body and 6 years ago, there would have been no reason to feel that she had to keep quiet to protect herself. Everyone know about the case he settled, she would have known that too. Many people are waiting for a case that is still within the statute of limitations, I just don't believe that this is that case. Not to mention that, it appears that he's smarter than that. He's been at it for 35, 40, 45 years; he knows who to victimize and how to do it so that there is no corroboration. Now, I take it all back if the she can show proof that she went to the police or to a hospital at the time of or shortly after the attack. I take it all back if she has pictures or video or an eye witness who is not a friend or boyfriend.

So, if the Playboy Mansion is such a den of evil, how do you justify dirty old man Cosby being there? You talk like he's a respectable married man who's never done anything he's been accused of by these 20+ women .... please!

Or do you? Your quote "He's been at it for 35, 40, 45 years; he knows who to victimize and how to do it .... " sounds like you agree he's got his MO down pat, since he's been doing it so long.

I think your assuming women go to clubs or whatever and have someone with them to take pictures or video, to be an eye witness (and provide "proof") in case they are attacked is really stretching it ..... While gals may go with friends to different places, they aren't usually joined at the hip, they mingle.

Someone commented yesterday that the police catch serial killers (and prove past murders) because they usually have a rather consistent behavior pattern and are ultimately prosecuted because of this ........ so why wouldn't the same process be used for a serial rapist? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I believe they call it evidence. The problem with all these decades long stories is that there is no physical evidence, no corroboration. Just a woman saying "this happened to me" 38 years ago. Cold cases are indeed solved with new technology but there has to be some physical evidence. Would you really want a legal system in which a person can just accuse someone of a crime with no proof whatsoever and that person is deemed to be guilty base ONLY on an accusation? Really? That's the type of legal system you want?

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 12/17/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Hey, yeah, rape? Who cares? It was SO VERY long ago.

Let it go.

{#emotions_dlg.angry}

I hope you're kidding here ........ {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

If you have read any of my other posts on the subject you would have to know that I was being facetious.

Esteemed Contributor

Well what I was talking about the football players, not all, raping and domestic violence has come to pass again. Ray McDonald arrested this morning on rape charges, after they let him off last month for domestic violence. He is a big money maker for the 49;s. Now he raped. Why get hot on Crosby, get hot on all of them.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 lulu2 said:
On 12/16/2014 HHC1 said:

Even Kathie Lee Gifford is saying he tried to kiss her.

"I will admit, towards the very last times I saw him, he did try to kiss me," she said on the <em>Today</em> show Tuesday. "I said, 'Bill, no, we're friends,' and he said, 'OK, goodnight,' and I said, 'Goodnight.' And I went to my room, and he went into his room."

Yup,

Multi-millionaire Kathie Lee Gifford is LYING too! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Is that you, Camille?

WOW,

Guess some misunderstood my statement. Guess it's my fault because I was being facetious. Bottom line, I don't believe for one minute that Kathie Lee is LYING!

She is a multi-millionaire and needs nothing from Cosby.

In this regard, IMO, she is telling the truth. For the record, I believed the accusations long before Kathie Lee chimed in.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 anon said:
On 12/16/2014 anisa said:

At age 71 he did that......I doubt it.

There are drugs for that.

There are also multiple ways to be raped that are not dependent on the man's age nor even on the perp being a man at all.

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 HHC1 said:
On 12/16/2014 HHC1 said:

Even Kathie Lee Gifford is saying he tried to kiss her.

"I will admit, towards the very last times I saw him, he did try to kiss me," she said on the <em>Today</em> show Tuesday. "I said, 'Bill, no, we're friends,' and he said, 'OK, goodnight,' and I said, 'Goodnight.' And I went to my room, and he went into his room."

Yup,

Multi-millionaire Kathie Lee Gifford is LYING too! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Is that you, Camille?

WOW,

Guess some misunderstood my statement. Guess it's my fault because I was being facetious. Bottom line, I don't believe for one minute that Kathie Lee is LYING!

She is a multi-millionaire and needs nothing from Cosby.

In this regard, IMO, she is telling the truth. For the record, I believed the accusations long before Kathie Lee chimed in.

I thought that's what you meant. It's hard to convey certain emotions here and easy to be misunderstood.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 hckynut said: Has he been charged with a crime yet!

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 qvcaddition said:

Well what I was talking about the football players, not all, raping and domestic violence has come to pass again. Ray McDonald arrested this morning on rape charges, after they let him off last month for domestic violence. He is a big money maker for the 49;s. Now he raped. Why get hot on Crosby, get hot on all of them.

I think the reason we are "hot on Cosby", qvcaddition girl, is that many of us are disappointed because he had a long standing "family man" image and he was well respected by so many. I think people are disappointed and outraged that this has gone on for so long a time with not as much as a slap on the hand. No, we won't solve the problem here, but, it does give us a place to vent. It's kind of like a priest or a pastor being found out after molesting or raping dozens of kids. It is shocking to us and we seek justice. It is only natural to want to do that.

Honored Contributor

I find it surprising that so many people thought Bill Cosby was the imaginary character "Dr. Cliff Huxtable" ........ that was merely an actor, acting! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}