Esteemed Contributor

Re: New 'Archie' Photo Posted

@cherry wrote:

It  is a beautiful picture and there might not be any deception  at all . It could be a photo taken at any time of any one.

I am not suggesting there is any trickery involved

You aren't the first one who questioned the feet in the picture,  folks are saying those are pretty big feet for a newborn.  I know people who know people who are saying the baby picture was a doll, not a real baby.  They are also saying that Harry didn't make a  mistake when he said the baby has changed in two weeks.  Too much secrecy makes people begin to question the whole picture.   Personally I am taking it all with a grain of salt, true or not, it will all come out in the wash.  I'm staying neutral.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I shouldn't have said anything ,and I am sorry I did. I am sure it is Archie and Meghan. It might be photo shopped ,or the lens  they used, or angle of the  camera

@cherry 

No need to apologize, it has been said all over the Internet and you have a right to your opinion, and those who don't agree also have a right to theirs.  People should not be attacked for voicing their opinion which happens way too often here.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Don't throw tomatoes at me but I don't care for that picture.  Seems to me they are trying to tease the public by not showing the baby.  We see a smidgen of a face and now feet that look huge.  I think its weird.  Show the kid and be done with it already.

Yes, yes, yes.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

That photo had to be enlarged because the leg is really so are the feet and Meghan's hand is extremely big.  However, he will end up being a tall boy.

@Katcat1 

I agree, to me even Meghan's hand looks a little big in the photo.

I think the camera zoomed in on the feet and hand, which would have blurred the flowers in the background.

Although I must say that when my DD was born at almost 10 lbs. and 22 inches long, she looked like she was already a couple of months old, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Try not to over-think this.

I don't see any reason to use decoy feet...

Respected Contributor

@Hodgemom wrote:

Some of you need to get a life! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything. 

I agree! Leave it to the women on this board to over analyze and pick apart a sweet photo involving a mother and child. Who cares whose feet they are?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Does it make any sense that Harry and Meghan would devise an elaborate scheme to try and pass off the baby's birthday as May 6, when in fact the birth was 2 weeks before? Why would they do something so ridiculous? For what purpose? And I guess they're going to lie to the child about his date of birth as well. Just so they can pull one over on the public.

I'll never understand some of logic here.

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@cherry wrote:

It  is a beautiful picture and there might not be any deception  at all . It could be a photo taken at any time of any one.

I am not suggesting there is any trickery involved

You aren't the first one who questioned the feet in the picture,  folks are saying those are pretty big feet for a newborn.  I know people who know people who are saying the baby picture was a doll, not a real baby.  They are also saying that Harry didn't make a  mistake when he said the baby has changed in two weeks.  Too much secrecy makes people begin to question the whole picture.   Personally I am taking it all with a grain of salt, true or not, it will all come out in the wash.  I'm staying neutral.

I'm sure they're relieved that you're not taking sides and merely speculating based on what "folks are saying" and "people who know people."

Do some of you ever re-read your posts and realize how ridiculous they sound?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

"I know people who know people who say this was a picture of a doll......"  I can't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 wrote:

"I know people who know people who say this was a picture of a doll......"  I can't.

Now I know how National Enquirer stays in business. lol

I suppose I will now be called a bully because everyone is entitled to an opinion and it should never be challenged, even if it involves a conspiracy theory about dolls and fake baby feet.