Regular Contributor

I was coloring in one of my adult coloring books and looked up and saw that QVC has a set of 4 Coloring book for less than $19 so I ordered them.  The set of 4 includes a Nature Book. A flower one and seperate dog and cat ones. the item number is F-12329.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Adult Coloring Books

Thanks for the info.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @sue bee !

Regular Contributor

You are both welcome. Think I'm going to give one as a gift for my SIL and color one and gve ti to a friend as a present.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I check out deals on Brads Deals & saw a set of 4 Adult coloring books for $9 + free shipping at Deal Genius. Search adult coloring books on their site to find it. Deal is good thru 4-13. Each book has 31 pages to color + comes with a set of 12 color pencils. I don't know how these compare to other adult coloring books since I have never actually seen one. The set of 4 consists of Mandalas, Henna, Nature, Patterns Detailed, balanced & freeform designs.

Some of these designs remind me of the Spirograph I had when I was a kid. You could buy one of those to make your own pics to color.

coloring books.jpg

Honored Contributor

While I can appreciate coloring books for adults, I color in children's coloring books.  

I have nine great nieces and nephews and for years have colored along with them in their books.  I always have and enjoy very much.  The children love having me color with them and it has always relaxed me since I was a young girl.  Since it  has a calming affect on me I color on my own too!

Have fun and enjoy no matter what you color!

Respected Contributor

Just when I thought I have seen every coloring book there is; I found this one...!  I have now seen it all, lol!

Image result for swear word coloring book

Trusted Contributor

A person I know told me that if one was not careful when coloring a "mandela" pattern, it could be easy for Satan to influence the person coloring and "pull" them into the circle...  HUH??

Honored Contributor

Someone seriously believes this?

Trusted Contributor

Yes...she was serious.  I was speechless.