Frequent Contributor

Well QVC charged me shipping on the exchanged order. The hosts make you think the whole transaction is free .

Valued Contributor

Re: Never again

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

HSN does in fact do free exchanges.  You just go on order status , click on exchange, and choose your option (size/color) and they will ship it out right away at no cost and you have 14 days to return the original item also at no cost.

I bought some shoes that did not fit true to size, as they stated. I had to exchange them and in doing so, I had to pay just under $12 to do it! I won't make that mistake again.

Edited to add that this was through HSN.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@faeriemoon 

It doesn't have to take that long if you use QVC Easy Returns

Email   qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

give them the item/order # etc and what size/color you want.

Within a week, the new order will have already been placed.

Then just use the label and send the wrong one back.

I read here of a nightmare story regarding easy returns. Don't think I'll be using it any time soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife I apologize if this is no longer the case.  I don't exchange items very often but I know for sure the times I did I was not charged anything on top of my original shipping fee.   Just like everything else I guess we are being overcharged now for services.  

As far as the Guiliana brand for me, I find her clothing runs on the small side.  I haven't had the best luck with her line but the items I do have, I like.  I'm between a M and L and always wear a L in her clothing.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal 

Thanks much!  I am between also and did go up!

Unfortunately, there wasn't even a video on these...sometimes I can tell if the models are SQUEEZED in like sausages that I want to go up.

Fingers crossed.....I haven't ordered from HSN since Tina and the horn honking days!!

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping 

Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist you. 

Barb

Customer Care