Frequent Contributor

First time using easy exchange but it's the last. Exchanged pants for a different color. Just checked order status. Pants were returned not exchanged and was charged $6.50 return fee. My paper work was clearly marked. Not the same QVC anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Never again

[ Edited ]

Just contact CS and I'm sure they will refund you the label fee.  If if need an exchange, I always call first so they note the file and as soon as they detect it's in the mail, they send out the new size/color, etc.

Super Contributor

Same thing happened to me. All you have to do is call CS & they removed the fee right away. Easy!

Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping  - email the QVC social team.  I hate having to call Customer Service. 

QVC needs to revamp their return/exhange policy.  They should follow HSN's policy.  While they're at it, they can revamp their Customer Reviews.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It shouldn't have happened, but they'll take care of it.  Truthfully, they shouldn't even offer exchanges.  There should be a return and a re-order; and if you re-order they make a shipping adjustment.  The whole exchange endeavor can take over a month.  It's ridiculous.  Most of the time the item is gone before they can get the exchange finalized.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@luvsshopping  - email the QVC social team.  I hate having to call Customer Service. 

QVC needs to revamp their return/exhange policy.  They should follow HSN's policy.  While they're at it, they can revamp their Customer Reviews.

Oh NO @San Antonio Gal 

QVC should NOT follow HSN policy!

HSN does NOT do free exchanges for size or color like QVC does.

HSN will charge you the return label free even when you just want a diff size/color.

QVC lets you return it using the label and get the new size/color at NO additional cost to you.  (Yes, I realize you do not always get your item)

what QVC needs to do is RETRAIN their employees in the Return Dept to READ.

We all CLEARLY mark our return slips and they IGNORE our instructions and comments.

Yes, a simple email or call will get it corrected...but we shouldn't have to.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

It doesn't have to take that long if you use QVC Easy Returns

Email   qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

give them the item/order # etc and what size/color you want.

Within a week, the new order will have already been placed.

Then just use the label and send the wrong one back.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife Thank you for that info!

Esteemed Contributor

HSN does in fact do free exchanges.  You just go on order status , click on exchange, and choose your option (size/color) and they will ship it out right away at no cost and you have 14 days to return the original item also at no cost.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

HSN does in fact do free exchanges.  You just go on order status , click on exchange, and choose your option (size/color) and they will ship it out right away at no cost and you have 14 days to return the original item also at no cost.

I called HSN 3 different times on purpose yesterday.

All 3 reps clearly told me I will have to pay the Return Label Fee of $7.95 to send the old one back.

Yes, they will send out the new one at no charge, but all stated I WILL lose the label fee (or my own shipping cost) to send the original back.

I just called again!  HSN will charge the label fee to send the first one back.

I doubt I heard wrong 3 times, NOW 4 times.  This CS rep got the mgr on the line.  He said the only way they will NOT charge you the return label fee is IF you received the wrong item or damaged/defective.  He said it was a mistake if you got a free even exchange.............but if anyone can prove this is NOT the case I would love to know.

I am dying for a pair of jeans...never ordered clothes from HSN b4....50-50 chance on the size...guarantee you, I will pick wrong.

Does anyone know if G by Giuliana jeans run small  ?