Respected Contributor

I think right now every place you order is taking longer than normal. I figure they have fewer people working at this time to maintain distance. Just be patient with them it is not all about you.

Esteemed Contributor

And can we hear some thanks for those packing and driving in this environment?  A pair of pants isn't the end of the world.  But an illness could be.

Honored Contributor
I think shipping is like it is around the holidays; just expect it to be late and you won't be disappointed....
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki  "Never Again" has special meaning to those of us who are Jewish and to those few Holocaust Survivors who are still alive.  It should never be trivialized to apply to anything else.  You ought to be ashamed.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000, what the heck? @Dinaki simply posted something of concern to her which is totally allowed. Your connotation of trivialized is just that--yours.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry cats01

First of all, I am not American and I dont know how wel,l to practice/use the English language.

I learned the language when I was teenager back in Greece.

I am trully asking for your forgiveness cats01. Ashamed I am not of trying to learn English. You see, I know fully four other languages, Greek, Italian, French, Amharic and I know that I am butchering your language.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has furloughed many employees. It does take longer to receive orders and get refunds. At this time, I would expect no less. I think they are doing their best. I am in no rush to get my orders.  My refund took 20 days due to less staff.

I don't understand your frustration knowing their situation. They have always had excellent customer service. They will be opening all stores in 6 to 8 weeks. Happy about that news.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 5 pillows from Macy's.  They shipped pretty quick, but only 4 arrived.  Right number of packages, but contents were missing 1.  I called a couple times and can't get a person.  The automated system ends up hanging up on me.  I figured I likely won't get another pillow or refund.  Maybe I'll try calling again.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I am sorry cats01

First of all, I am not American and I dont know how wel,l to practice/use the English language.

I learned the language when I was teenager back in Greece.

I am trully asking for your forgiveness cats01. Ashamed I am not of trying to learn English. You see, I know fully four other languages, Greek, Italian, French, Amharic and I know that I am butchering your language.

@Dinaki   I'm sorry that your phrase was taken in a way not intended 

I was born in this country, and likely have used the phrase "never again" many times 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from Macy's last week and a few days later received an e-mail saying it would be delayed. Didn't matter to me, at least they kept me updated.  It was delivered two days later, not as delayed as I was expecting.  At the top of their home page, there is a notice saying due to world events,  processing and shipping of our orders may be delayed.  I think they are doing the best they can, as are most retailers.