Honored Contributor

Re: Neoprene Waist Trainer-Saran Wrap NOT working out ....

@Desertdi    As John said, Neoprene is often used to create warmth on achy joints.  I have some Neoprene gloves that help arthritis in fingers by creating warmth.  But to expect this to "train" your waist or permanently decrease its size is ludicrous. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

ugh! just realized I got the WRONG wrap.

I've got GLAD CLING WRAP, not saran wrap.

smh ...

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    As John said, Neoprene is often used to create warmth on achy joints.  I have some Neoprene gloves that help arthritis in fingers by creating warmth.  But to expect this to "train" your waist or permanently decrease its size is ludicrous. 

@Kachina624    Are you saying that the Q is not the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY ON EVERYTHING?    I am so disillusioned.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Sorry about that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Sorry about that. 

@Kachina624    That's OK.........I've got the Arizona SUN to melt my fat rolls..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

I got one of those Neoprene waist trainers and a special cream to put under it, but I don't want the cream getting into the neoprene, so, I TRIED to wrap my waist with Saran wrap first, but it's too sticky and bunches up.

What other kind of wrap can I use that doesn't "stick" like Saran Wrap?

TIA!

@RinaRina 

Whoa.   At first I thought this was a joke .... but if you are serious, use less cream, or wait for it to absorb into your skin.  If it's an oil base cream, then just clean the inside of the belt after each use.  Forget the saran wrap.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    That's OK.........I've got the Arizona SUN to melt my fat rolls..........

@Desertdi 

Remember now, the human body burns more energy(calories) to keep it warm than it does to keep it cool.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi 

Remember now, the human body burns more energy(calories) to keep it warm than it does to keep it cool.

hckynut 

@hckynut    My body temp is on the lower side -- 97.4° --  so, can I keep the cheesecake I have in the freezer ?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

I got one of those Neoprene waist trainers and a special cream to put under it, but I don't want the cream getting into the neoprene, so, I TRIED to wrap my waist with Saran wrap first, but it's too sticky and bunches up.

What other kind of wrap can I use that doesn't "stick" like Saran Wrap?

TIA!

@RinaRina The physiology of perspiration. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjlxcWcuPfvAhV2B50JHS3QBmcQ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never heard of a "waist trainer".

Wrap around belts for back support and posture, yes.  DH and I have some.

Does it "work" like the old Mark Eden bust developer device?Woman SurprisedWoman Very HappyWoman Tongue

Mark Eden Bust Developer, a Vintage Device That Promised to Transform “Flat  Bustlines Into Firm and Shapely Fullness” ~ Vintage Everyday

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh