Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neighbors and Police Saving little girl

Thankful to the Almighty God,   for having enough Police  staff  and  caring neighbors to all step in to save this little girl .

Honored Contributor

Don't this just break your heart. I truely wish these child molesters would be caught and castrated.  

Trusted Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
Neighbors really stepped up to help save a little 6 yr old girl.
She was riding her bike a creep drove up grabbed her by the collar and threw her in the car the neighbors immediately called 911 the police have a body cam video showing his arrest and the little girl sitting in the front seat crying
Poor baby was so scared.
Thank God she's safe and that the neighbors immediately called 911 and Thank goodness for great Police work 👍

I cried when I saw that story.  Great Neighbors, Great Police work and "I want my daddy" Oh my heart broke thank god she is safe.

Perfect example of if you see something, say something

Honored Contributor

Thank God for the neighbor who saw it happen and jumped in his vehicle and followed, phoning the police and giving them a partial license plate number.

I can't say what I'd do to these lowlifes, but I hadn't heard he was claiming to be innocent.  Oh...so the little girl just happened to jump off her bike and into his car?

Since I couldn't do what I'd want to him and others like him, anyone who does this ONCE should be locked up for life; no parole ever.  The other inmates love child molesters.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you all understand why such a thing is even considered by perverts like this.  They don't do this because they want a child.  They do this because harm will come to the child and it's typically not good.  Child is indeed extremely lucky.

Perverts are everwhere. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Too all  -- thank God for the neighbors and an extra thank God for the police.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

For other posters like myself, who were interested in the details of this event, here's a link:

Kentucky police save sobbing girl, 6, after she was abducted by a stranger | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard about this so I wasn't sure if it was OP's neighbor.  Thank God for those quick-thinking hero's and that she is safe. That is so frightening. A parent's worst nightmare. 

Honored Contributor

Terrifying.  It's such a dangerous world for children now.  Parents can't do the simple things anymore, like letting a kid ride her bike a few houses away.  

Honored Contributor

Sadly, it’s not new.
When I was a child, a classmate was dragged into the orange groves and murdered on her way to school. I remember my mom never let me walk to school alone until high school.
Valued Contributor

Bikerbabe 😢 how very sad!