Regular Contributor

Re: Need your thoughts for my wife

Image result for thinking of you card
Honored Contributor

Prayers and good thoughts for both of you. 

Trusted Contributor

John, I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this now.  It's hard to see a loved one in pain and that includes our critters.  On top of everything else going on, you had to make the decision to put your cat to sleep!   My thoughts are with you and your wife Cindy.  Take good care of yourself!

Esteemed Contributor

I will be praying for you and your wife. I know all about pain.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Dear John .... My prayers are with you and Cindy always.  I'm so sorry she is going thru so much.  Thank goodness she does have you to be there for her.  We are all here for you.  Take care my friend.

John, I am with Preds on this, and do hope and pray all will soon be better for both real soon.

Honored Contributor

John, I am so sorry this is happening again.  My heart goes out to both of you. 

May I ask one thing (and you don't have to answer this).  Is this as a result of a condition called "gastroparesis?" 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

Praying for you both...so very sorry you have to go through this.  Keep us posted when you can.

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry to hear about your struggles. I am sending prayers and well wishes your way.

Respected Contributor

John, I am so saddened to read your note.

You and cindy are in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully this new surgery will remedy her illness.

Respected Contributor

Sending positive thoughts and good wishes to Cindy and to you, John. It's been a very stressful time for you both....