Honored Contributor

Re: Need your gift help again please!

Thanks @Greeneyedlady21! I bought her a wine backpack one year. Loved it!
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Lululemon gift card. Of course they have great fitness clothes but also mats, bags, sports bras, etc

Valued Contributor

A gift card to where she buys groceries such as Sprouts, Trader Jos etc..I think we all want to make it seem like we spent more. I had to tell my mom I'd rather just have what I need than the fulff gifts that are wasteful and need to be recycled or  regifted. I am a lot like her, and I like to just buy my own things, as I don't expect people to understand what I know and do regarding toxins, diet etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14if she travels how about a really nice rfid protected passport wallet.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14Remember the Squatty Potty?  It's for the constipated.  Qvc sold it at one time, I remember the reviews and some customers went wild for them! Smiley Very Happy

Also there is a product for tight shoes to prevent blisters.  It's a spray and after it dries it's affective as moleskin just invisible.  

Another product is a wool sock for avocados to ripen them fast.  I saw that on the grommet.  Many unique products at that site.  

Esteemed Contributor

If she wears nail polish, she would probably love Zoya.  It's 5-free (no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, or camphor).  There's a huge selection of beautiful colors, everything from neutrals to bright to sparkly, matte, glossy, etc,, truly something for everyone. It's very long-lasting, so good for someone on the go.  They also sell other products.

It might be nice to choose a nail polish, and give it to her along with a gift certificate so she can choose more on her own.  (All of the polishes have women's names, so it might be fun to see if they have one with her name, just for an additional personal touch.)  :-)