Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for an 11 year old girl's birthday from Grandma & Grandpa HELP!!

Any way to take her to get a pedicure?  It's pretty low activity and would be a nice memory to share. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for an 11 year old girl's birthday from Grandma & Grandpa HELP!!

$

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Both my granddaughters like art supplies. Bubble bath, nail Polish, hair ties, lip gloss. Google play cards to download music, socks.

Esteemed Contributor

How about taking her for a mani/ pedi.Then after take her to lunch.Let her pick the place.

Respected Contributor

@RINGER

I was just thinking and what I remember is what my grandma and grandpa did for ME for my birthday.

Can't go anywhere, have mom bring your granddaughter over and order lunch in.  It's also the time with both of you along with a gift, that's what makes it so special.

Would love to relive all those birthday  lunches I had with my grandma and grandpa, it was great because they owned a grocery store and I could have anything they sold in the store.  I also remember somebody brought in a box full of fresh baked donuts every day so I got to choose one of those too.  Those were donuts, they were bigger than the circumference of my entire hand!  The memories are priceless.

Respected Contributor

I don't have kids but I have worked with this age group for a long time.  At our bookfairs the girls really love the journals and diaries. Maybe you could find a nice blank notebook, some markers and cute stickers.  They also like some of the kits that have "making" activities, like making jewelry, crafts, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

My younger Granddaughter turned 11 just 2 weeks ago.  We bought her the cutest crossbody purse and put cash in it.  Also she liked my salt lamp so we purchased one for her too.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

How about a Dooney & Bourke wristlet?  She'll have that forever.

Respected Contributor

I would call my grandaughter and ask for a wish list.

Respected Contributor

A craft kit - my niece loved the make your own lip gloss one I got her.  Or a gift basket with bath bombs - kids love them!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )