Valued Contributor

Re: Need info on who will pay the dr bills for my granddaughter who got hit by a car

When my dad who was sweeping leaves at the gutter was hit by a car and the driver left him (hit and run), my sister's car insurance paid all the hospital bills.  She lived with mom and dad at the time.  

Super Contributor

Re: Need info on who will pay the dr bills for my granddaughter who got hit by a car

Jannabelle for gods sake. I wasn’t asking for legal advice. 😳😳😳. Just info like I did receive. The other posters comment was on the first page. This is the sixth page. Why
would you bring that up now. Was it necessary or relevant to my original question??!! Looks like you need to get a life as well.

I received many kind and informative answers and I very much appreciate those kind ladies that responded.

I believe people who ask questions on here or on the wellness forum AREN’T asking for medical advice or whatever professional advice!!! They are just asking if anyone has info, just like asking a trusted friend if they can share something helpful.

It never ceases to amaze me to see some, thank goodness only a few, respond that this isn’t the place for medical/legal or whatever professional advice.

OF COURSE ITS NOT!!!!!!!!! DUH!!! I will
never understand but I know those kinds of answers will continue.

I probably will never ask anything on here again. But for you ladies that did respond appropriately and informatively, you’re all gems.
Trusted Contributor

Never thought to come back to this topic.  I received notifications that I had been hearted several times.  When I got notification that someone mentioned me, I took a quick look.  I then read through the entire thread, beginning to end.

One pointed out that I was mean.  I am not a mean person.  I can't even bring myself to take the life of a spider or bug.  I've been posting several months so I am not new here.  I was new when I joined and never posted under any other name.  I am not a "troll."  Just to be clear. 

My response was blunt.  Not meant to be hurtful or rude.  I worked for a major insurance company for 23 years in homeowner/auto/PIP/MPC claims.  It's an ugly business.  There is so much to take into consideration in these instances.  You were given a barrage of information. 

I recently left that job due to work-related stress.  There's a breaking point.  I became physically ill and suffer from depression, according to my physician.  That's my label now.  Having a very dark day today and when I read the thread, I just wanted to clarify a few things that were said.

Thank you.

@Cakers3 thanks Peace Pilgrim. 

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus......don't let the naysayers get you down. You said nothing untoward and were expressing your opinion just like everyone else. If others found your answer a bit abrupt, well that's on them. In the years I've been here I've seen the same posters be brutal on other posters. It's been said time and again, once you put your post out there, you won't always get the kind of responses you like and nobody has the riht to scold another for voicing an opinion to the OP. There are posters that I have never seen have a good word for anything or anybody, plus we hae a board contrarian who would say the sky is green if someone says it's blue. Be true to yourself, that's all any of us have.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Never thought to come back to this topic.  I received notifications that I had been hearted several times.  When I got notification that someone mentioned me, I took a quick look.  I then read through the entire thread, beginning to end.

One pointed out that I was mean.  I am not a mean person.  I can't even bring myself to take the life of a spider or bug.  I've been posting several months so I am not new here.  I was new when I joined and never posted under any other name.  I am not a "troll."  Just to be clear. 

My response was blunt.  Not meant to be hurtful or rude.  I worked for a major insurance company for 23 years in homeowner/auto/PIP/MPC claims.  It's an ugly business.  There is so much to take into consideration in these instances.  You were given a barrage of information. 

I recently left that job due to work-related stress.  There's a breaking point.  I became physically ill and suffer from depression, according to my physician.  That's my label now.  Having a very dark day today and when I read the thread, I just wanted to clarify a few things that were said.

Thank you.

Youre post wasnt terrible but when you said "why would I ever post on here". That got me in a tizzy. I'm so sorry you suffer from depression and are ill. Now I understand.  I really hope that today your day is brighter, really I do. 

My question was more than answered.  No need to reply anymore so let's end this thread. Thanks so much. I still am really grateful for all your replies. 

have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Honored Contributor

@Ditzydori, just as an fyi, you must have your settings set so you only see a few posts per page.  The way I have mine set, this thread is only 2 pages long.  So although you may see a response on the 6th page, others will not.

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ditzydori, just as an fyi, you must have your settings set so you only see a few posts per page.  The way I have mine set, this thread is only 2 pages long.  So although you may see a response on the 6th page, others will not.

Oh thank you lipstick diva. Very important to know. I will certainly check on that. 

Btw. I love my lipstick as well. 

Respected Contributor

Your son needs to call an attorney immediately. Period. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdivathank you I just fixed mine.  It was annoying when every big thread had over 10 pages of posts!

Super Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Lipstickdivathank you I just fixed mine.  It was annoying when every big thread had over 10 pages of posts!

Me too. So much better