Frequent Contributor

Need advice and/or opinion(s)...Help!!

Peacock " popped up" so thought I'd try it Free..for a few episodes..started a movie that had been a TV series..

Then..to continue had to go to Premium..@$4.99/mo.

Reluctant!🤔 To continue..use a credit card?

How to know that wouldn't become exorbitant?

When to know when to stop...and can you?

Or it's ongoing??

Does anyone have experience with  something like his?

Am not real "tech savvy"..that Y I'm asking!

Thanks for responses!😉

Respected Contributor

Re: Need advice and/or opinion(s)...Help!!

The terms are explained on the website. I've never had a problem with any of the streaming services including Peacock, continue to charge me or change fees without ample notice. 

If you're signing up for a trial, they'll send you a reminder before your trial ends. So you can cancel anytime you want. 

I always send myself a reminder to cancel before the next billing cycle. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's $4.99 a month after the trial period until you cancel. Cancel anytime, no contracts. That's what is great about streaming.

Esteemed Contributor

@DesertGems  We have been subscribing to Peacock for our grandson's Christmas present for the past two years. We sent him the login information, and he watches at his house. Peacock sends us a notice each month to let us know they are taking out the next installment from our credit card and to make sure it's ok. No problems whatsoever.

Trusted Contributor

@DesertGems  if you have Comcast Internet you can get a box from them for streaming and it's free, and Peacock is included, since Comcast owns NBC, and a host of other channels.  

Frequent Contributor

TY all for the good responses.👍

Honored Contributor

I've subscribed to Discovery Plus and Peacock.  I've never had a problem. But I use a credit card (not debit) since there is some protection with unauthorized charges. I didn't have any problems after I cancelled Discovery Plus.