Honored Contributor

Re: Need a new handheld vacuum

@gidgetgh  Shark makes an excellent product.  I have a Shark Rocket and love, love, love it.  Great suction.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought this one from Amazon for $30.

Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum, 2033, One Size Fits All, Blue

Vacuum.jpg

You can use it with the stick or just as a dust buster.

I bought it because I have a giant cherry tree in my front yard and the pink petals blow in the door when it's windy and if it's wet it's even worse.  All spring I am vacuuming that up every day.  I can keep this in the coat closet and pull it out to vacuum the entry way instead of dragging the Shark out.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I highly reccomend Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion. Comes with 3 different attatchments and has very strong suction. Way way better than any dust buster I use to have. I bought it on Amazon about 6 months ago.

Honored Contributor

I'm still in love with my new Black & Decker handheld I bought a few months ago.  I paid $89.99 for it, then it went to $113 and it's on sale right now on Amazon for $59.99. 

I bought 2 more for gifts. Great price.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

I highly reccomend Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lithium Ion. Comes with 3 different attatchments and has very strong suction. Way way better than any dust buster I use to have. I bought it on Amazon about 6 months ago.

@Whosits That looks interesting.  We bought a Dyson stick vacuum TSV last year and wanted to get that little motorozed head for it, but it appears there may not be one that works with ours.  Highly disappointed by that.  The head that comes with it doesn't work very well with stairs.  With 3 cats I may have to try it. Have you needed to get a new filter yet?  I'm reading on Amazon you have to order the whole filter unit rather than just the filter.