Honored Contributor

Re: Need Christmas gift ideas

Maybe an eye mask if she wants to sleep on the plane and a Burt's Bee's Sweet Violet lip balm.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I'd find a couple of pretty hankies to slip inside, and let her decide what she wants

................hankies?  Do people use those?

I'm sure some do or they wouldn't sell them

They still sell hankies?   I haven't seen any in stores for years/decades.   

I don't think I've seen anyone except my grandpa back in the 80s actually use one.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32@I make little travel packs for my friends all of the time.I put in a crossword book,some granola bars,small pack of nuts,wipes in foil packs to sanitize hands and other cleanups,Kleenex,lip balm and a small lotion.Everyone loves them as I personalize them to their tastes.

Honored Contributor

When I travel, I take a small can of Batiste dry shampoo.  This is useful for when you have an early morning flight and no time to wash hair.  They do make an unscented version....not sure if they make it in the travel size 

Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I realize you were asking for goodies to put in her bag, and not sure what your budget is, but I would definitely give this to a good friend who traveled. Lug also has great little packages to put your stuff in.

Lug Quilted North/South Overnight Bag - Puddle Jumper 2 - F12218

I was going to suggest this too.  I would love to have one of these bags for when I travel.

Honored Contributor

Get her the travel size products.  Unscented hand creme, body creme or lotion, chap stick, baby powder,   I know that Target has a section where there are travel size products.  You just have to remember to make sure the products are unscented.  Or you can buy the plastic containers and fill yourself.  You could also purchase her a Travelon wallet (I own one)  the thieves out there cannot get any of information when you carry your charge cards in the wallet.  I bought mine from QVC.  A gift card is always nice and it doesn't have to be for a large amount when you give other gifts with itCat Very Happy

kindness is strength