Honored Contributor

Need Advice On Harry London TSV

I need some advice and opinions from you ladies. QVC has a TSV coming up for a 7-LB Holiday Chocolate Assortment with 12 Gift Boxes from Harry London , $59.96 with free shipping. I was wondering if the chocolates are good. Come the holidays I usually bring 3 doctor's offices and the garage that fixes my car 1 1/2 lbs cookie platters each. I was thinking of changing it up to the candy. I was wondering how many pieces of candy are in 1 1/2 lbs I'm wondering if it won't look like much. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Advice On Harry London TSV

Actually ,I find Harry L tasteless...............(sorry)

Respected Contributor

I like Harry London Chocolate. Have ordered from QVC before.

However, I keep watching evine for the Waggoner's Chocolates to come in again. I have ordered these many more times and like them even more!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I had a large box of Harry London chocolates once.  My DH and I didn't particularly care for them.  Personally, we thought Russell Stover and Whitman's were better!

I'm sure there are others who love HL chocolates, so maybe you'll get a wide variety of answers.  (If it were me, I'd stick with the cookies, unless there's someone who had celiac's disease and would be left out.)

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I need some advice and opinions from you ladies. QVC has a TSV coming up for a 7-LB Holiday Chocolate Assortment with 12 Gift Boxes from Harry London , $59.96 with free shipping. I was wondering if the chocolates are good. Come the holidays I usually bring 3 doctor's offices and the garage that fixes my car 1 1/2 lbs cookie platters each. I was thinking of changing it up to the candy. I was wondering how many pieces of candy are in 1 1/2 lbs I'm wondering if it won't look like much. 

@Jordan2

IMO 1 1/2 lbs is more than enough to give as a gift.  I can visualise the one pound box of Sees candy easily.

I wouldn't say Harry London is good candy, comparing it to Sees or Godiva or others.  It's OK candy as I see it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I like Harry London Chocolate. Have ordered from QVC before.

However, I keep watching evine for the Waggoner's Chocolates to come in again. I have ordered these many more times and like them even more!

@Jacie

I may be wrong but they are the same company

Honored Contributor

Zero taste. Pass them by. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the brand at all.   I found that it tasted very cheap - like not just candy bar cheap.  A candy bar would taste much better, actually, or even some cheap 'grocery store' Russell Stovers is about 100 times better, IMO.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I find them to be terrible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

lates are the worRe: Need Advice On Harry London TSV

Harry London chocolates are the worst I've ever tasted.  If you are used to Godiva or any Belgian or other  fine chocolate you will be so disappointed. They are waxy tasting.