Respected Contributor

Re: Need Advice On Harry London TSV

We don't like Harry London chocolates ... IMO they taste very waxy.

We are big fans of See's Candies.

Regular Contributor

Waggoner's candy use to have pecan dainties as large as the palm of your hand, They were so good with large pecans,the last time I ordered which was last Christmas they were half the size  higher price. I ordered Giannis from HSN and they are delicious. I gave them for Christmas gifts and they were a big hit. Harry London  chocolates are soso.

Super Contributor

I got the Harry London TSV last year - it was 4 storybooks.  The candy was horrible.  Don't waste your money on this.  I was very dissappointed with it.  Also, the wrappers were very hard to open - had to use scissors to open them some times.

Honored Contributor

Reviews vary. I've ordered them for the past two years planning a December delivery and then I read negative comments and ended up canceling. That shouldn't be a problem since I'm no longer shopping from QVC because of how they handled a controversy in Among Friends.
Frequent Contributor

I wish that I had read the reviews before I ordered. The candy is mediocre at best. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm intrigued by this 'marshmallow covered chocolate' that somebody mentioned.

I LOVE milk chocolate covered marshmallows.  *sigh*   I could eat those all day.    But I've never seen the other one.  Will have to check it out.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt Never heard of marshmallow covered chocolate, but if you can try the Waggoner Chocolate Covered Marshmallows, dark or milk chocolate, the choclate is soooo thick you crunch to break into that marshmallow......omg I want on NOW!

*drool*   I do believe I have tried the Waggoner ones and did like them.  I prefer the milk chocolate.    I want one now, too.  *sigh

@chickenbutt  What was that candy that was like a peanut butter cup only had marshmallow goo in it?  I LOVED those in jr. high.  I don't remember the name.  Started with a "V" I think. . . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner

mallocups or valomilk?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein