Super Contributor

@spiderw @BadWolf  agenda free tv on u tube has done coverage on this earlier..you can watch it here...prayers for all involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_XBu2SPY8

Honored Contributor

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I was just listening to a weather service I get on antenna TV describe huge ice chunks and flooding in Nebraska.  I also live in a state that doesn't get much attention, so I know what you mean @BadWolf.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@spiderw @BadWolf  agenda free tv on u tube has done coverage on this earlier..you can watch it here...prayers for all involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_XBu2SPY8

@Sparky3333 

Thank you for posting this link...I was just ready to post.

He did a good job explaining everything.

2254A3FA-243E-4B76-A1C9-B3E0753303BB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

BadWolf,

I am terribly saddened to hear about what is going on in Nebraska.  You are correct; many of us have not heard or seen any news that underscores the tragedy taking place there.  And I consider myself rather well informed.

My prayers have been sent up that the waters will not overflow and tragedy will be averted.  Bless you and your fellow Nebraskans.   I will surely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Waterlilys

Thank you for the information and video.  Such devastation.  It is a very difficult time for all at Nebraska ,

Trusted Contributor

Prayers friend, that you and your beautiful state of Nebraska will stay safe in the wake of this bad weather !!!

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers to you and all the people in your beloved State.  God help you all.

Honored Contributor
God bless all of you, the people and the critters, in Nebraska.  And yes, I hope those cows can take those calves to higher ground.  They are so sweet when they are little.

You Okie neighbors feel your pain and your plight at being among the overlooked!  
Esteemed Contributor

I actually had to stop, and visualize the U.S. to remember where Nebraska was located, and I still came up with just a general idea. I have not heard about any of this on the news.

I have sent up a prayer for the communities and livestock that are being destroyed.