Honored Contributor

Products included are on the Nature Made or FDA website

Super Contributor

Re: Nature Made vitamin recall

Screenshot_2016-06-09-13-52-03-1.png

This is the list I found. Thank you for posting about this. I don't take vitamins, but know plenty who do. I'll pass the info along. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm subscribed via email newsletters to the official FDA gov website.  In addition to food, you can also opt for and include the petfood section alerts.  Almost every single day there's something that we are alerted (to).   .... Thank goodness, btw, that our gov is alerting us.  Heart 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for this @butterfly123.  I emailed Nature Made the following:

"I have checked your website and see that the vitamins labeled as b complex with c and folic acid has been recalled but under a different lot number than the one I have. The bottles I have are labeled Super B-Complex with "Key B Vitamins + Vitamin C" and contains folic acid with lot number 1196388 60 count. Since the one recalled sounds very similar to the ones I have--just bought two bottles--please let me know if the ones I have are safe.

Thank you."

I like this brand, especially their b complex vitamins but, coincidentally or not, I've been taking this particular batch since last Friday and have been feeling sickly since then.  Of course I had already taken one BEFORE I saw your post!Smiley Sad

I'll post any response from them if/when they send one.

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady

First of all I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Secondly, you're welcome and third is that this recall has the potential to expand to other products as well.

I hope you feel better❤️

Super Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@ChazzyLady

First of all I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Secondly, you're welcome and third is that this recall has the potential to expand to other products as well.

I hope you feel better❤️

Thanks for the good thoughts.  Just hanging out here with you all always makes me feel better.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm subscribed via email newsletters to the official FDA gov website.  In addition to food, you can also opt for and include the petfood section alerts.  Almost every single day there's something that we are alerted (to).   .... Thank goodness, btw, that our gov is alerting us.  Heart 

Thanks for the advice @ROMARY; I'll make sure to do that.

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, I take their Biotin and Cholest Off Plus.  Hope those are okay.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

In the next few days I would expect some updated information. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing the information.  I take Nature Made mutivitamins but the not the gummies, so the recall does not apply to me.