Honored Contributor

What did you do, or are you doing (the day isn't over) to celebrate?

I had a massage and a yummy lunch out.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Oh..it's today?  I had so much going on today. In my world, I'm going to shift it to tomorrow...

Yoga class first thing, then getting packed and ready for my trip 

I do believe we all need to focus more on relaxation and doing good things for ourselves whenever we can.   I might not do this everyday, but try to have a day each week when I can focus on me, more than other days. 

Respected Contributor

We only get one day?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I guess someone forgot to send me the memo about relaxation day. I didn't know anything about it. I watch very little TV, but am watching a couple of my favorite shows this evening. Smiley Happy 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

We only get one day?

For some people, one day would be a big revelation for them, and might bring about some change that would be good, in the long term. 

I'm happy to have many more days than just this one each year.  I just need to adjust which days this works for me. 

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

I guess someone forgot to send me the memo about relaxation day. I didn't know anything about it. I watch very little TV, but am watching a couple of my favorite shows this evening. Smiley Happy 

I'm just about to do that, too.  My current favorite is not really the most relaxing show, but I like to watch it, anyway. 

Honored Contributor

Relax? What is that? I really wish that I could, I have a beautiful bottle of white wine that is not being used, wine doesn't seem to agree with me anymore. Today would have been a good day to polish it off. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I'm just about to do that, too.  My current favorite is not really the most relaxing show, but I like to watch it, anyway. 

@september...We might be watching the same show. Smiley Surprised 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I require a lot of relaxing but the quality kind rarely happens on Tuesdays. I had to work today!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Oh..it's today?  I had so much going on today. In my world, I'm going to shift it to tomorrow...

Yoga class first thing, then getting packed and ready for my trip 

I do believe we all need to focus more on relaxation and doing good things for ourselves whenever we can.   I might not do this everyday, but try to have a day each week when I can focus on me, more than other days. 

I've long been a "be good to yourself" person, mostly because over the years I was the only one being good to me. The last few years of my working life were stressful both physically & mentally, so my weekends were for ME.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all