Honored Contributor

Thank you for all that you do everyday.

Honored Contributor

Good to see a day that honors these tireless caregivers.

Esteemed Contributor

Nurses ROCK! Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I am just home from my water aerobics class and the YMCA staff did a little skit to honor nurses on our day. It was very funny and we nurses enjoyed it. They gave us a cupcake too. 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Good to see a day that honors these tireless caregivers.

Oh, we get a whole week.  National Nurses Week is May 6 through May 12 (Florence Nightingale's birthday).

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all your hard work & everything you have to deal with. What would we do without nurses? We appreciate you.

Honored Contributor

I just sent emails to the nursing employees I used to work with, as well as to my nurse friends in the donor center where I donate platelets.   It takes a special person to be a nurse, and I appreciate them very much.     

Honored Contributor

For the most part, you get more time and information/help from the nurse than the doctor.  I salute all nurses.  They carry the load and do it well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up I did not know.  I just sent my DDL who is working today and she was thrilled to get remembered.  It seems only the other nurses on shift today seem to be aware of the date.  Thanks again for helping me make her smile I could see her smile from the words in her two back to back emails just now.

I do love being a Mom-in-law

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."