Honored Contributor

National Drink Wine Day Today. I always find out about these special days too late.

It's National Drink Wine Day Today. I always find out about these special days too late. 

Respected Contributor

Re: National Drink Wine Day Today. I always find out about these special days too late.

The day's still young!  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Re: National Drink Wine Day Today. I always find out about these special days too late.

proxy-image.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   I wish I could invite you to my house.  I have a ton of wine.  We get gifted with many bottles every year.  

I open the bottles up and serve when we have company.  Neither I or my DH are wine drinkers and this year we haven't had a chance to wittle down our supply.

I just recently got a bottle of Snoop Dog wine.  I hear it's pretty good.    I'd share.

8BD4DABD-4CDF-4227-9643-7A4D74137319.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Mindy D   I wish I could invite you to my house.  I have a ton of wine.  We get gifted with many bottles every year.  

I open the bottles up and serve when we have company.  Neither I or my DH are wine drinkers and this year we haven't had a chance to wittle down our supply.

I just recently got a bottle of Snoop Dog wine.  I hear it's pretty good.    I'd share.

8BD4DABD-4CDF-4227-9643-7A4D74137319.jpeg

@Carmie @I rarely drink, maybe a couple drinks Ayers, but I'd like to try Snoop's wine. Thanks for the invitation. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D Thanks for posting.  I'm on the west coast and a late eater, so I'm enjoying wine with dinner as we speak.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie Snoop Dog has wine?  Where have I been? Need to check it out.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

It's National Drink Wine Day Today. I always find out about these special days too late. 

It's Wine O'clock somewhere...😄🍷 Cheers!

Esteemed Contributor

I got an email from one of my favorite wineries yesterday morning reminding me it was National Drink Wine Day....... like I need reminding.    

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Carmie  I have the same bottle in my refridge but haven't tried it yet. Glad to heat that others said it's good. I do love wine. LOL