Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

went to starbucks earlier......

got my grande caramel macchiatto, 2 extra shots to make it a quad, substitute toffee nut syrup for vanilla syrup, sprinkle top with chocolate powder and vanilla powder. i am ENERGIZED now!!! Woman LOL

Why bother adding coffee? Just open a sugar bowl and get a spoon!

Honored Contributor

When I opened this thread I saw that I'd posted about having a sweet potato latte.  I thought, what the heck?  Then I saw I posted it last year.  As for that latte, as I recall it was similar to a pumpkin latte.(never tried it again)

I went for a cappuccino this AM and no one mentioned it was National Coffee Day.

Honored Contributor

Re: National Coffee Day

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

went to starbucks earlier......

got my grande caramel macchiatto, 2 extra shots to make it a quad, substitute toffee nut syrup for vanilla syrup, sprinkle top with chocolate powder and vanilla powder. i am ENERGIZED now!!! Woman LOL

Why bother adding coffee? Just open a sugar bowl and get a spoon!

the only real "sugar" in it is the toffee nut syrup and the little bit of caramel drizzle on top. it isnt that sweet, especially with the four shots of espresso. 240 calories and sooooooo worth it to me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Happpy National Coffee Day.

Is there a Tea Day too? lol. (I do not drink coffee, I am a tea drinker).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: National Coffee Day

[ Edited ]

Every day in Seattle is National Coffee Day. I swear there are more coffee places here than any other place in the universe. There are actually Starbucks stores across the street from one another. One of our smallest malls near UW has two Starbucks within two blocks of one another and that doesn't count the coffee on campus itself or in the university business district.  Add to that all the others with the cutesy names: Happy Go Latte, Uncommon Grounds, etc., and you have a major industry in one metropolitan area. They're bigger than Boeing. My coffee gathering place of choice is a bakery/espresso shop called Grateful Bread. Best Americano in town.