Trusted Contributor

Re: Nashville suspect’s girlfriend notified police he was building bombs in RV

I must confess that my first thought on this domestic terrorist is, how in the he&& did this kook loser have the semblance of a normal life, i.e. girlfriend, pets, etc.

I read that he had a hate on for 5G even though he was a techie and adhered to lizard king philosophy. You can't make this stuff up, people. I am saddened for the people of Nashville who lost their homes and livelihood's, but NOT for this loser. I will add that if his pets perished with him I am sorry for the pets. 

dee

Esteemed Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

I must confess that my first thought on this domestic terrorist is, how in the he&& did this kook loser have the semblance of a normal life, i.e. girlfriend, pets, etc.

I read that he had a hate on for 5G even though he was a techie and adhered to lizard king philosophy. You can't make this stuff up, people. I am saddened for the people of Nashville who lost their homes and livelihood's, but NOT for this loser. I will add that if his pets perished with him I am sorry for the pets. 

dee

@deedledeedeedle 

First, it's okay to say "hell".

You won't get into trouble.

See?

Hell, hell, hell, hell, hell.

Second, even people who are" kook loosers" can function normally.

What?

Do you think that they run around foaming at the mouth, waving their arms all around, scream "Boogadah, boogadah, boogadah!!!!" ?

You would be surprised at the people that you pass every day, who pass for "normal" who are harboring ill will, and you cannot tell just by looking at them that they are.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

The girlfriend of the suspect Nashville bomber told her lawyer that her boyfriend was building bombs in his RV in 2019. The lawyer called the police to notify them. Police made visits to the property and tried to contact the suspect but were not able to enter the RV to search. The CNN news report on television reported that police said this was because they did not have enough to get a warrant.

@Mindy D 

Thanks for this info. Guess I don't consider this dead pos any longer considered to be a "suspect" of this crime. Little doubt, even legally, who perpetrated this horrendous crime.

I think something obviously lacking in reference to this Police report. Either they are incompetent, or they passed it off as an " oh well"!

With Specialized Government Agencies that do nothing but work on terroristic threats, it's hard for me to believe that any well commanded Police Department would not pass this information forward to the proper Agencies.

If they didn't? They need someone else in charge.

hckynut 

John, reminds me of the Petit case where Mrs. Petit slipped the bank teller a note pleading for help.  Bank teller called the police and they drove by the house, took one look at the house and said all was quiet.  OMG...  Three dead people....such a sad case.  The police did wrong on so many levels.