Valued Contributor

I haven't seen her in ages. She did alot of the gem and gold shows. I really enjoy her. Has she left? I hope not. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I saw her a few days ago doing a Denim & Co show.

Honored Contributor

She is still here and I have seen her after midnight a couple of times selling jewelry.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck

[ Edited ]

She had a Denim & Co show on Friday.  I see her on QVC2 sometimes as well.  She used to be on in the morning a lot with Dan Hughes but I guess they are changing things around...again.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've seen her quite a bit on QVC 2 and also main QVC the past few days. She looks great and seems to be doing well.

Super Contributor

Nancy was on Q2 last night with the Big Deal.  

She looked very pretty in a red dress.

Her hair looked great!

Trusted Contributor

I had not seen her in a long time and I thought that she was so good on the morning show.  She seems to get even prettier alll the time.

Honored Contributor

I also don't see her as often as I would like. She is a great host, and so pretty......I would like to see her in primetime hours more......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I also don't see her as often as I would like. She is a great host, and so pretty......I would like to see her in primetime hours more......

I always enjoy her when she is on the regular old QVC channel.  Don't see the need to go to the other QVC channels.  They sell the same thing on all the different channels.....and don't understand the reasoning of their having to have several different channels that sell the same things......  Think they are spreading their selves to thin.....and wonder how much more money they are making by doing that......