Frequent Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback is leaving QVC

All the best Nancy! I liked seeing your posts on Facebook! Best Wishes!
Super Contributor

@deeva 

Who do you think trains/mentors the new hosts?!

Honored Contributor

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

@deeva 

Who do you think trains/mentors the new hosts?!

@lovemybichonfrise

@deeva 

i know that mary beth does quite a bit of new host training. she has posted about it numerous times. she has trained them in italy also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I had no idea she was leaving. One of the few I really liked. She was a great host. She wasn't pushy but knew how to describe everything in detail without the drama. She will be missed.

Respected Contributor

Ahhh, sorry to read this. I wish her well.  Nancy was a Watchable host. You didn't have to change the channel because of her yelling and screeching. Immaturity.  She was well informed, professional and down to earth. qvc lost a good employee.

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, being informed, professional and genuine are no longer qualities valued in a QVC host.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Sadly, being informed, professional and genuine are no longer qualities valued in a QVC host.

@Johnnyeager   So true Johnny.  Now it is yelling in your face. Grown woman trying to act like they are in their teens/twenties.  Clowning, not giving importance to information.   I can count on 1 hand the hosts that I watch.  Less watching qvc means less buying.  qvc is down to what, 23 hosts now from a high of close to 50, 2 years ago.

Respected Contributor

don't forgret the fanny wiggling and dancing.

Regular Contributor

I'm sorry to hear Nancy Hornback is no longer on QVC. She...

I'm sorry to hear Nancy Hornback is no longer on QVC. She was one of my favorite show hosts. I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

IMO, QVC should get rid of all the hosts and let the vendors present their product, cut prices and free s/h.  

@kaydee50 

Don't hold your breath .....   Woman LOL