Trusted Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback is leaving QVC

If they get someone new, I hope it is someone who does not use the word "literally" after every word.  Or super.  It is so super cute.   Super stylish, super, super, super!  

Esteemed Contributor

Somehow this doesn't seem like a planned departure or termination.  Her picture and bio are still up in the QVC website.  When employees are terminated, this is the first thing to go down.  I hope she is OK.  She seems like a nice person.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen the pictures of departed hosts linger for weeks and weeks.

Jill Bauer's stayed up for a while,  as did Lisa's.

To me it seems the first things shutdown are the company controlled social media platforms, to minimize the commentary. 

Respected Contributor

Nancy does not look well to me.

Trusted Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Drats!  It's always my favorite hosts who leave.  

(and always the hosts I can't watch who stay)

@tototwo  You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

She apparently hosted a weekly online chat thru her QVC FB account, which is now on her non QVC page. She looks great, and it is obvious that she was let go as a show host. The video is available to watch. She is the epitome of  graciousness..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I've seen the pictures of departed hosts linger for weeks and weeks.

Jill Bauer's stayed up for a while,  as did Lisa's.

To me it seems the first things shutdown are the company controlled social media platforms, to minimize the commentary. 

Agreed.  Removing the photos from the Hosts page is not the priority.  In recent years, the photo can stay up quite a long time after the host is gone.  Especially when it's one host at a time, and not a group of them departing.

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

She apparently hosted a weekly online chat thru her QVC FB account, which is now on her non QVC page. She looks great, and it is obvious that she was let go as a show host. The video is available to watch. She is the epitome of  graciousness..

She is @mom2four0418  She is looking forward to her next chapter, says she couldn’t say anything bad, she loves her QVC family. She has a great attitude and wish her nothing but the best.

Contributor

@Flyer98 wrote:

I felt that was one of the reasons Jill left.  She was missing out on so much of her son's life.

That is why she left but others will swear otherwise. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't too often but when I do check my Q account and watch I will also check the Host line-ups with their pictures.

Today I realized we were down to 23 Hosts - and I couldn't figure out who was missing.  

Sadly I saw the threads notifying us of her departure.  I really enjoyed Nancy.  The last I remember she was hosting the early morning shows at 7am.

I wish her luck.  She was easy to watch.