Valued Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback is leaving QVC

@KKlim ...  Lisa had a great party when she left ...  vendors, show hosts and celebrities ... EXCEPT for two I noticed never wished her well ...  Rick Domeier and Jane Treacy ...  she has done well for herself ...  I have NOT invited comments but I'm sure there will be some who think it necessary for themselves to opine ...

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I can't even watch or have on in background anymore.  The hosts on during time I'd watch are much to self-centered, ridiculously dressed, or just too loud....

guess like everything else except for ITKWD I've grown "bored" with overpriced ill fitting clothing, same old stuff and just refuse to chance quality anymore at my expense with s/h fees & returns...

This is just ME🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I wonder if there are any pay cuts or layoffs for QVC executives.

Well, supposedly the Big Kahuna says he's leaving at the end of the year... Perhaps he too has a 'next adventure' planned... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

This makes me sad. I've always thought Nancy is a good, knowledgeable host who seems to have a kind heart.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 Yes I jest. I  doubt that executives have sacrificed or suffered. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Frequent Contributor

Nancy's Q's Facebook message shows no indication she "chose" to move on to bigger and better things. Her message clearly states to me, it was not by choice. 

I think the "oldies" are hanging on by their fingernails. Selling is a hard business. The Q's paying the big bucks to employees, and they intend to get the best there is. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Few hosts stay forever like David or Jane....what is so surprising when a host leaves? I think people get too caught up in their lives. They are nothing more than salespeople...

whenever a host leaves...people always try to make up reasons...got fired... sick....bla bla...  rather than do that....just let them go. 

@SeaMaiden Who made up a reason???  Good grief.

Frequent Contributor

Men are going through the same thing as women. They're doing everything to look younger and enersgetic. All see the young ones breathing down their neck.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching a week or so ago, and she said something about her husband and her having a meeting with someone regarding a new opportunity. I hope thats what this is about. 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

I can't even watch or have on in background anymore.  The hosts on during time I'd watch are much to self-centered, ridiculously dressed, or just too loud....

guess like everything else except for ITKWD I've grown "bored" with overpriced ill fitting clothing, same old stuff and just refuse to chance quality anymore at my expense with s/h fees & returns...

This is just ME🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@homedecor1 Same here.  I don't think I've had it on all week.  I liked Nancy and would have watched her if they ever gave her a show with any interesting products.  But as you said, it's the same old stuff.  I hardly ever even watch Leah anymore.  It's Breezies, Isaac, Anybody  . . .