Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback is leaving QVC

@Alter Ego wrote:
It’s nice to see the positive comments. I rarely saw her and, the last time I did, I thought she was embarrassingly bad. Because of that show, I am actually shocked by some of the things being said because that was not my limited experience. Always happy to be proven wrong.

Regardless of that, I did always think she seemed like a nice person and wish her the best.

@Alter Ego   It's not about being proven wrong or right.  These are just opinions.  Many viewers really like Nancy as a host a great deal.  I was not one of them.  However, as a person, she seems joyfully kind and warm, and I wish her all the very best going forward.  Her personal social media page was always very uplifting.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if there are any pay cuts or layoffs for QVC executives.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

It doesn't sound like it was her decision. I think after the pandemic QVC has had to make cuts. I think Nancy has been here for 12 years. I am not surprised after Q2 folded there wasn't room for her really. She seems like a nice lady.

@JONNYSBRO I am shocked - are you not going to suggest that now there is room for LR to come back?

@Puppy Lips 

Oh PLEASE! Don't give this poster any BAD ideas!

@KingstonsMom Haha, I know, I just couldn't resist, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I had to visit the Hosts' Row of Pictures to see who she was; now I know.

I like her the rare times I saw her on air selling Jewelry. I wish her well and great success going forward.

Beyond that....I didn't recognize some of the hosts. Apparently we've added some new faces; some have had some major plastic surgery (and not for the better); some REALLY need to update their picture as they do NOT look like that any more.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to read this. I too wonder what is going on at the Q. I bet some of the hosts are wondering who or what is next. I wish Nancy well and much health and happiness.
Respected Contributor

@Spurt..that’s the line that Jill B and Sharon used..🙄
Honored Contributor

I find it odd unless it is about money (as in salary) that she was let go and another host that I only see around 2 am and unwatchable is still employed.

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@Spurt..that’s the line that Jill B and Sharon used..🙄

@KKlim 

Also Albany even though she got another job fairly quickly first with an Australian vendor, and then presenting a jewelry line on Shop HQ.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  ...  surely you jest !!  I'm sure her salary was divided up among the hierarchy very quickly !!