Regular Contributor

Just switched over to her show a while ago. Wow! Does she look different. Is it just her hair or has she had a few things done?

Respected Contributor

purrmom:  I was just about to post the same thing.  It appears as though she had a few things done OR she's just had leisurely time off.  At any rate, she looks rested.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Those bright lights and cameras that shine on their faces -- make them look younger every year. Never a wrinkle!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Camera people use filters on her. Next time when you see a split-screen with her on one side and a guest on the other, look at the fuzziness, blurry-look to her side of the screen. I can really see it on my 4K tv.

Frequent Contributor

I don't think she looks different. She's leaving her show this fall, wonder why?

Respected Contributor

@addymarie wrote:

I don't think she looks different. She's leaving her show this fall, wonder why?

It's usually all about one thing.  Ratings.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks different but certainly not better looking.  As for leaving the show, she has been doing it for a long time and it isn't getting good ratings any more or it is just that she is tired and decided to call it a day.

I watched her show for a long time and about three years ago I noticed it just wasn't exciting any longer and stopped watching.  It is possible many people now feel the same way.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I got to the point I stopped watching because she was always so hateful to her guests. She never let them speak if they had a differing viewpoint.   Also realized she seemed to be extremely ignorant concerning some of the cases and subjects she discussed.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched her, had not seen her show in a while.  She looked the same to me as always.

Esteemed Contributor

HLN is going down the tubes.  They have gotten rid of everyone!  Nancy Grace said she has been doing this for 20 years and it is time for a change.  I do believe I read , she is going to be on another show.  I enjoyed her show during thetot Mom trial and Jodi Arius, but when there is not a major story , it gets old!