Respected Contributor

Re: Name Of Your Favorite Restaurant Franchise?

When we were in Hilton Head, we noticed a place called Zaxby's.  .  They were pretty good. I think they're mainly in the South 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (so yummy!)

Culver's for casual food

Do you live near Cincinnati?  A friend of mine told me I have to go there the next time we are in that area.  I looked at the menu, and it looked fabulous!

We don't eat out at too many "different" places.  I like specific restaurants.  I do love Eddie Merlot, Bonefish Grille, Cheesecake Factory-only their ahi salad, Changs, Jasons, Panera on occasion (usually only their tea or a simple salad), Ruth's Chris or Sullivans. 

@winamac1 Hello! I'm in the Chicago area and we have only one Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen near the Oak Brook Mall. If you can get to one you would love it. And you need to go early because it gets crowded. Woman Happy 

When we drive to Indianapolis I pass an exit for Winamac and think of your posting name...do you live near there? 

Another place that's yummy for hamburgers is Schoop's Hamburgers in northern Indiana...Munster and Warsaw near Fort Wayne. EXCELLENT!

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Whataburger, right now the limited edition item is Sweet N Spicy!

Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger

I am in the process of becoming addicted to Whataburger's bacon avacodo burger whic is made on Texas toast.  They've always been my favorite burger joint.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Carmine's Italian in NYC or Atlantic City...bellisimo!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

None near me now, but before I moved I had recently discovered Smashburger - fresh, juicy, and delish. This was my favorite, with avocado added:

image.jpeg

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Love Bone Fish, Carraba's, and Outback.

Trusted Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

When we were in Hilton Head, we noticed a place called Zaxby's.  .  They were pretty good. I think they're mainly in the South 

The chain is everywhere in my travels, and I have at least five of them around me.  I wish I liked them, but three different meals were three duds.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

God bless the franchises because they bring great food to the masses.  For the most part, I'm not happy with independent restaurants.  

On the cheap end, I love Chick Fil A, Steak n Shake (had an amazing burger there this afternoon) and McD's.

Going up price wise, Longhorn is a huge favorite.  I had the cabernet short ribs yesterday, and I was blown away.  

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Panera Bread

Chipotle

Bonefish

Bojangles

IHop

Cracker Barrel

South of the Border

Buffalo Wild Wings

Hooters

Famous Dave's

Phillip's Seafood

Outback

Cheesecake Factory

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

I enjoy many already mentioned, so I'll add one of my favorites: Black-eyed Pea!