Honored Contributor

Re: Name Of Your Favorite Restaurant Franchise?

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (so yummy!)

Culver's for casual food

Do you live near Cincinnati?  A friend of mine told me I have to go there the next time we are in that area.  I looked at the menu, and it looked fabulous!

We don't eat out at too many "different" places.  I like specific restaurants.  I do love Eddie Merlot, Bonefish Grille, Cheesecake Factory-only their ahi salad, Changs, Jasons, Panera on occasion (usually only their tea or a simple salad), Ruth's Chris or Sullivans. 

@winamac1 Hello! I'm in the Chicago area and we have only one Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen near the Oak Brook Mall. If you can get to one you would love it. And you need to go early because it gets crowded. Woman Happy 

When we drive to Indianapolis I pass an exit for Winamac and think of your posting name...do you live near there? 

Another place that's yummy for hamburgers is Schoop's Hamburgers in northern Indiana...Munster and Warsaw near Fort Wayne. EXCELLENT!

Oh Thanks for the heads' up on the Pappadeaux in Chicago.  I've been to OakBrook mall so will check it out next time!  I live in Carmel-not Winamac, LOL.  Carmel is right North of Indy!  I used to have Ft. Wayne as part of my sales territory, but I never saw Schoop's.  Thanks!

@winamac1 I hope you can go to Pappadeaux! SO YUMMY!!! Carmel is very nice!! My aunt, uncle and cousin and family live in Indianapolis and Fishers! Also, my grandparents lived in Fort Wayne so we spent many holidays and birthdays there through the years. I have a very soft spot for Fort Wayne. Miss them. Heart

Hi Edith-yes..Carmel is very nice.  We love it here.  I have many friends who live in Fishers, and it's nice there.  The traffic is terrible though in that area.  My sister lives in Ft. Wayne.  I like that city too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Primanti Bros......

@Nataliesgramma

I haven't had one of those sandwiches in years!  I used to love those sloppy things!  LOL!  Are they still really, really good?  I just remember trying to eat them and all the stuffings (cole slaw and fries) fallig out all over the place!  Such a mess -- we'd just laugh and keep on eating!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Biaggi's.  Maybe it's not in very many states.  It is mostly Italian Food but their fish is good and we like their salads  and almost everything else they offer, too!