Respected Contributor

Re: Name Of Your Favorite Restaurant Franchise?

@MaRina@ChynnaBlue

I hope you got the Panera Bread loyalty card ( or have it on Keyring app ) because you get great rewards.

i love to stop in mid to late afternoon for coffee and an orange scone while I read my book in a quiet corner.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Golden Corral!! We don't have one in our small city, but whenever we travel, we hit them! Everything you could want...and delicious hot rollsl! Smiley LOL

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@MaRina@ChynnaBlue

I hope you got the Panera Bread loyalty card ( or have it on Keyring app ) because you get great rewards.

i love to stop in mid to late afternoon for coffee and an orange scone while I read my book in a quiet corner.

@jlkz I didn't know about it but should check it out. All our friends who visit love to go there because they don't have one in their area....THANKS! 

We were there last week having lunch with our Pastor, I got a Turkey on the smashed bread can't remember the name but it was good.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

What is really mean is the absolute daily trip from my office to home and not stopping since July 4th week-end.  I live alone so getting one of these often would be so easy.  If I can just get my car straight home I am in the clear since I never leave after I get home.  That is mean and to MYSELF!!  Woman Wink

@beckyb1012

You're a better woman than I am, LOL! I'm weak when it comes to a killer burger.....and any type of seafood!

Well what I did not mention was I also wanted to try their new Monterey Melt which as about 1000 calories for a full size burger.  So I got one of those and the Sweet n Spicy in the Whataburger Jr. size and had both for dinner the next two nights. Not to mention the onion rings.  Hey July 4th week-end is only once a year, so is the week-end coming up this week!  It is so hard to be strong.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Primanti Bros......

I think Primantis is a local chain in SW pa. When you tell people from other parts of the country they make a sandwich with cole slaw and french fries on it they look at you kinda side ways.

Respected Contributor

In N Out Burger

Papadeaux

Starbuck's-addicted to the Cafe Latte!

Whataburger

Portillos

Rosati's pizza for delivery.  Non chain for a dinner out.

I prefer non-chain restaurants for a good dinner out. The above list with the exception of Papadeaux would be for a lunch.  My big food passion is sushi  and sashimi and there are no good chains for that as far as I know.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclets wrote:

Peter Luger Steak House

I don't think Peter Lugar's is a franchise but they are incredible as well as very expensive. Dinner for four has cost us over $500 without tip.

My favorite franchises are Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

When we are travelling we like to go to Cracker barrell because the menu is always the same and we know exactly what we will get. No surprises. When I'm exhausted from driving all day the last thing I want is something to eat I don't like.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@MaRina@ChynnaBlue

I do have one! Thanks, @jlkz. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Chick-FIl-A. Love me a spicy chicken sandwich and a Peach shake!!!