Honored Contributor

Re: Name Of Your Favorite Restaurant Franchise?

Uno Chicago Grill and Cheesecake Factory.

O'Charley's - none around us; there's one where we used to live and we always look for one when we travel! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

The Outback near us is not very good, but when we are traveling, there are several locations we like.  Marie Callendar's used to be a favorite but it's disappearing.  I like the Cheesecake Factory's lunch menu.

When we are traveling, we usually stop at a Black Bear Diner.  

For fast food I like Taco Time and Five Guys.

They recently opened a Cheesecake Factory in Albuquerque and a friend and I lunched there recently, probably for the last time.  I had Eggplant Parmigiana and a slice of cheesecake and the bill was $37. before the tip.  For lunch! And no meat!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Kneaders ((((❤️)))) has such delicious sandwiches.  Sadly, no Kneaders in AK.

There are many delicious restaurants in Anchorage...

Bear Tooth - fish and chips, chili rellenos, pasta with chicken and creamed garlic with wine sauce...😋😋😋

Mooses Tooth, the most delicious brick oven baked pizzas😋

Thai Kitchen - yellow curry chicken, which is a favorite😋

Snow City Cafe - delicious brunch menu...stuffed French toast😋

Too many restaurants offering great food to mention.  Restaurants are always packed, morning, noon and night.

@AKgirl2  I've been all over the Southwest, have eaten in supposedly the best in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, but the best Mexican food I ever ate was in Anchorage, Ak.  My sister and I walked all over town trying to find a place to eat but they all required reservations.  We finally came upon this good-size Mexican place with a singer and Mariachi band.  Fantastic Tex-Mex food and entertainment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We eat at all privately owned restaurants, and we don't eat at fast food burger places (yuk). Our favorite restaurant is in a town near us and is owned by an Italian family and it has the best Italian food.

So the only place I can think of that is a franchise is, we love Pizza Hut pizza which does not deliver here in the country (no one delivers here lol). So I would pick Pizza Hut because since living out here (almost 10 years after having lived in the city), I miss it and we sometimes go to the nearest city to get Pizza Hut pizza which is my favorite pizza. lol..

And PS I used to love Olive Garden, but I am done with Olive Garden for 2 years now because the last time we were there, the food was so full of salt I was gagging! (I cant stand salt).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7

I also love Outback --- and my favorite drink is a Margarita (with salt) and chips/salsa!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Kneaders ((((❤️)))) has such delicious sandwiches.  Sadly, no Kneaders in AK.

There are many delicious restaurants in Anchorage...

Bear Tooth - fish and chips, chili rellenos, pasta with chicken and creamed garlic with wine sauce...😋😋😋

Mooses Tooth, the most delicious brick oven baked pizzas😋

Thai Kitchen - yellow curry chicken, which is a favorite😋

Snow City Cafe - delicious brunch menu...stuffed French toast😋

Too many restaurants offering great food to mention.  Restaurants are always packed, morning, noon and night.

@AKgirl2  I've been all over the Southwest, have eaten in supposedly the best in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, but the best Mexican food I ever ate was in Anchorage, Ak.  My sister and I walked all over town trying to find a place to eat but they all required reservations.  We finally came upon this good-size Mexican place with a singer and Mariachi band.  Fantastic Tex-Mex food and entertainment.

I was surprised to find so many good restaurants in Anchorage.  The restaurants are always full, no matter what time or day it is.  Glad you and your sister found a restaurant with great food and entertainment too!  Can't beat that.

Regular Contributor

I like Wood Ranch not sure if it's just a So. Ca. Restaurant, Cheesecake Factory and Ruth Chris. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Respected Contributor

Did someone mention Portillos - yummy!! - order from them a couple times a year!

Mackenzie River - love their pizza.

Chueys - love their steak burrito.

Hooters - love their wings.

Panera - love their bagels.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Denny's does have a good breakfast.  Very good pancakes!  And I appreciate that they take the AARP card.

We don't have many good restaurants around here at all. We used to frequent all the mom and pop restaurants and had many good ones, but now, sadly, they are all gone -- forced out by the chains.

We go occasionally to Red Lobster, Outback or Cheddars.  

For donuts and coffee, we like Krispy Creme (especially when they are giving away the fresh hot glazed ones), Panera, Donut Connection and Tim Horton's.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Primanti Bros......