Honored Contributor

Re: Name Of Your Favorite Restaurant Franchise?

Is Bonefish across the nation?  It's among my favorites for dinner.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Panera.

We have that one now, but it's about 30 minutes away.  I have liked it, the few times I ate there.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

We don't have many chain restaurants close to me.  I can say which ones I go to most frequently, and they would be Starbucks and Subway.

Hi @september !

I've looked up all the favorite places people have listed on this line and we don't have ANY of them near us except for the ones that are familiar.

I wish we did Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Chili's. Lunch specials and senior discount. Clean and great service.

I had lunch at Chili's for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised - good food and plenty of it for a reasonable price. And the potatoes in the skillet? OMG!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

When our daughter was on the right coast (DC) she and her roommates loved Cracker Barrel.

She used to send kitchen vintage reproductions to me that she found in their gift shop.

Esteemed Contributor

McAllister's Deli and Pizza King, a very small east central Indiana pizza chain.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

We don't have many chain restaurants close to me.  I can say which ones I go to most frequently, and they would be Starbucks and Subway.

Hi @september !

I've looked up all the favorite places people have listed on this line and we don't have ANY of them near us except for the ones that are familiar.

I wish we did Smiley Happy

Hi Noel, when I've traveled, I've come across many of these restaurants...often in airports.  Don't think too many of them have set up shop in CA.

Honored Contributor

Noel7 wrote:

Wow, I've never heard of most of these restaurants, I don't think we have them around here, I will have to google store locators!

STONEY RIVER is only in about 5 or 6 states, but it is also affiliated with J ALEXANDERS and REDLANDS GRILL.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Its a chain but an expensive one   Ruth Chris Steak House as much for the service as for the food

Trusted Contributor

Mimi's - for breakfast.  Paneras - for lunch.  Paneras and Einsteins for coffee -- fabulous!! IMO

Best news this year -- they are building a Paneras here RIGHT NOW!!!Woman Very Happy