Honored Contributor

Everyone has a talent.  So, I'm thinking...what are mine....I thought I'd share.

1) I can clear a room in a minute (by trying to sing)...you should see them run!

2) I can spell words as if I was talking to you (used to drive my late husband crazy).  I'd only do it when he tried to prove he was smarter than I was (he really was...but I didn't want him to know that).

3) I used to be able to touch my nose with my tongue but my buck teeth must have moved because I can't do it anymore (arthritis of the tongue???) Is it possible?

Well, that's it...how about you...what are your talents?

Honored Contributor

Re: Name A Few Of Your Talents!

I am double jointed in the tip of my fingers (phalanges).  I can bend them all the way back.

My toes are double jointed.  I can spread them out as if they were webbed and pick up items one at a time or a bunch from the floor w/them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I've got a few more of yours to list:

You've got a unique, friendly, inquiring spirit, with the ability to make others feel good.

You're a talented writer with an individualistic turn of mind and interesting perceptions about the world.

You're funny.  And fun.

That's just a few....

Honored Contributor

I can write with both hands at the same time both forward and back wards.  Can't remember how I ever figured that one out though.  I just always remember doing it

Valued Contributor

I can turn my feet toes in perfectly straight without holding on to anything.  Thank goodness I'm not pigeon toed when not performing this stunt.  As you may have guessed, this talent hasn't done much to enhance my life.

Esteemed Contributor

I can still spin a hula hoop like I did when I was a kid. I usually count to at least 100

twirls until I start to get tired.

Also, just learned to do a pogo stick a few summers ago. It took me one day and

I got the hang of it. I usually stay on it for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Makes me feel like

a teenager again.

Like being active. We had a trampoline and I would jump in that too with the kids, but

eventually after many years It began to rust and crack after being out in all kinds of

weather. Think we got at least 10 or 12 years out of it. Used the safety net too.

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I can still spin a hula hoop like I did when I was a kid. I usually count to at least 100

twirls until I start to get tired.

Also, just learned to do a pogo stick a few summers ago. It took me one day and

I got the hang of it. I usually stay on it for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Makes me feel like

a teenager again.

Like being active. We had a trampoline and I would jump in that too with the kids, but

eventually after many years It began to rust and crack after being out in all kinds of

weather. Think we got at least 10 or 12 years out of it. Used the safety net too.

Way to go.  You are multi talented in a good way.  When I was 10 years old, I won a hula hoop contest.  I hula hooped for 7 hours on a blocked off street in our downtown area right by a bank.  I got my picture in our local paper and I think a paper certificate.  Now I can't do it for 5 seconds.  

Trusted Contributor

My sense of smell is my superpower.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

My sense of smell is my superpower.

@Chicagosuburbangirl  Mine too.  But it's a blessing and a curse.  A spider can break wind down the hall and I will be the only one to smell it.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

My family thinks I'm a good cook.