Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

high heeled shoe.gif

It was such a scandal when I wore these six inch platform shoes to my dad's 90th birthday party! *lol*

I'm sure all they saw was your huge lion head tat on the back of your leg. 

Hope she didn't drink beer from a bottle!!

Honored Contributor

Showing the top outside of the shoulder does not make someone a scarlet woman nor is she naked.  Some people need to grow up;  it's simply a fad that will soon be gone.  There are much more risqué things people could be showing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I don't own 1 cold shoulder garment. I wear blouses, tees or tanks but at work showing shoulders is considered unprofessional except on casual Friday. I think the selling point for it is if you hate your upper arms you can still be alluring by showing your shoulders which supposedly look good on everyone.  I also apply spf. 

There are going to be some weird tans this year with that cold shoulder thingie.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

high heeled shoe.gif

It was such a scandal when I wore these six inch platform shoes to my dad's 90th birthday party! *lol*

I'm sure all they saw was your huge lion head tat on the back of your leg. 

Hope she didn't drink beer from a bottle!!

And she took the cap off with her teeth.

Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

What??  Are you Amish?

Cold shoulder is NOT naked.  Not even close.  And usually people who complain about short skirts can't or choose not to wear them.  Your choice. 

@Qshopper1991  That was a good one!!!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

Re: Naked women...

[ Edited ]

OP's post is bizarro.

She's probably a member of the League of the Daily Offended who go all verklempt at the sight of a host's collar bone or legs lol.

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I don't get the constant harping about women's clothing. What about the person who wears the same ugly bright red tie all the time? Why do people criticize women's clothing more than men's?

Probably because men's shirts don't have grommets added to sleeves and pockets and slits on the shoulder, or cold shoulder shirts. I wouldn't say that women are going naked...

I was wondering about a comment on another thread that cold-shoulder tops are "only appropriate for the bedroom."  Geez, it's not like breasts are peeking out through the holes. 

@SaRina

But sometimes you've gotta let the girls get some air...

Image result for squirrel with bra off

OMG.......I'm just hysterical right now!!!!   

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

I really don't get the "upset" over the cold shoulder thing...mine covers much more than if I was wearing a sleeveless top!

I don't either. I like them. I think they are just sexy enough, without being revealing. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I don't get the constant harping about women's clothing. What about the person who wears the same ugly bright red tie all the time? Why do people criticize women's clothing more than men's?

Probably because men's shirts don't have grommets added to sleeves and pockets and slits on the shoulder, or cold shoulder shirts. I wouldn't say that women are going naked...

I was wondering about a comment on another thread that cold-shoulder tops are "only appropriate for the bedroom."  Geez, it's not like breasts are peeking out through the holes. 

@SaRina

But sometimes you've gotta let the girls get some air...

Image result for squirrel with bra off

OMG.......I'm just hysterical right now!!!!   

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

@2blonde

Trying to find underpants to go with that bra has been a real challenge.  These look a bit sporty to me.  What do you think?

Image result for girl squirrel underpants

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Seriously??  Naked women,...Running, weather and sun protection.....Haha haha!