@Pruett wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

Image result for squirrel love

Sweet!

Very sweet indeed!

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@CalminHeart. Support other people, what do ovaries or lack of ovaries have to do with respect. Respect is earned not a given.

The original post is about women not covering up.  That's why ovaries are involved.  In addition, women are often particulary cruel to other women.  

We should always respect other people.  Why?  Because it's just the right thing to do. 

If someone does something to lose respect, did they lose it because they are different, think different, or because they actually did something wrong that adversely impacted you or other people?   In current times, it's usually because they were different, not offensive.

Anyway, everyone deserves respect unless deservedly lost.  

I disagree. I don't disrespect someone I don't know, or know well, but IMO specifically respecting others has to be earned with me. I neither particularly respect nor disrespect people until their behavior shows me which it will be, based on their behavior.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: Naked women...

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@CalminHeart. Support other people, what do ovaries or lack of ovaries have to do with respect. Respect is earned not a given.

The original post is about women not covering up.  That's why ovaries are involved.  In addition, women are often particulary cruel to other women.  

We should always respect other people.  Why?  Because it's just the right thing to do. 

If someone does something to lose respect, did they lose it because they are different, think different, or because they actually did something wrong that adversely impacted you or other people?   In current times, it's usually because they were different, not offensive.

@CalminHeart

i agree!

everyone deserves respect initially, unless for some reason they have proven otherwise, whether you know them or not. for me, this is a basic principle of being a  decent and caring human being on this earth.

RESPECT IS GIVEN, DISPRESPECT IS EARNED

"a feeling or understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc., and should be treated in an appropriate way."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I confess to not reading these 18 pages.  I did read @Moonchilde's post, however, about respect and disrespect.  Speaking of which, self-respect should be the beginning. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG

Couldn't see her face up close  .... who is that woman?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   It's Jennifer Lopez at the Billboard Latin Music Awards.  For more photos and a very good critique of the "outfit", go to tomandlorenzo(dot)com.  It's one of my favorite websites.   I'm afraid the Moderators would delete this if I supplied the link for you.   If you go there, it's not the most current post, so you'll have to scroll down a bit.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

All I meant "support other women" is a cliche.. Deserving people male or female get respect for something they accomplish not gender.

Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@CalminHeart

i agree!

everyone deserves respect calmintheinitially, unless for some reason they have proven otherwise, whether you know them or not. for me, this is a basic principle of being a  decent and caring human being on this earth.

RESPECT IS GIVEN, DISPRESPECT IS EARNED

"a feeling or understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc., and should be treated in an appropriate way."

@sunshine45@CalminHeart 

I like this: 

"respect is given, disrespect is earned"

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   It's Jennifer Lopez at the Billboard Latin Music Awards.  For more photos and a very good critique of the "outfit", go to tomandlorenzo(dot)com.  It's one of my favorite websites.   I'm afraid the Moderators would delete this if I supplied the link for you.   If you go there, it's not the most current post, so you'll have to scroll down a bit.  

@IamMrsG

Thanks !!